- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink faucet All-copper antique double-hole basin mixer European retro redatable hot and cold wash basin wash basin basin faucet, A
- MWPO Retro Faucet Retro Faucet All Antique Bronze Faucet Bathroom Sink Hot and Cold Kitchen Bathroom (color A)
- Co-Rect Products BR0703 Stainless Steel Bar Caddy, 10.875 x 6.375 x 4.625 Size
- REDECKER Horsehair Hand Brush and Dust Pan Set with Oiled Beechwood Handles with Magnet, 14-1 8-Inches
- Kitchen fauct Kitchen Faucet Double Bowl of Hot and Cold Water Mixed Copper Plating Faucet redating Faucet Cc (color -, Size -)
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet The brass body golden showers set retro shower faucet white antique shower C，Moder
- Certified International 23603 Country Weekend Pitcher 3 qt. Ceramic Serveware, One Size, Multicolor
- D Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Hot and cold pull-down kitchen faucet, a copper sink telescoping pull taps, turn the kitchen sink faucet,
- JWLT Faucet Archaize European Basin Basin Faucet, American Style Drawing Bronze hot and Cold Faucet, Copper Basin Basin washbasin Faucet,8814 Sets of Upper basins are Complete.
- GZF Faucet all copper chrome pink gold bathroom basin faucet new creative modern irregular new faucet
- Faucet Kitchen Tap Chrome redatable Spout Wall Mounted Stretch and Folding Neck Sink Mixer Tap Single Lever 360°redation with Aerator
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Continental jade cold water faucet basin mixer with high single hole basin mixer taps on the console,
- Sparkling Lights Lighted Canopy Bower, in Purple
- Indoor Outdoor Floor Mat Romantic Sunset on The Beach Sunlight Reflection on The Sea colorful Sky Red Purple Applicable to All,Living Room, Bedroom, and Dining Room 4'x6'
- Flower Stand Shelf, Bicycle Flower Pot Rack, Indoor Living Room Green Radish Shelf (color White)
- Betsy Drake DM024 Coastal Avocets Door Mat, 18 x 26
- ZXW STOOLS- Solid Wood Stool Fabric Sofa Bench for shoes Bench (color Marble, Size 32x32x40cm)
- ZZHF zhuozi Simple Folding Table Laptop Desk Bed with Small Table Dormitory Lazy Desk Learning Table (6 colors Optional) (60 39 27cm) (color F)
- Mandarin Hotel Collection 600-Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Luxurious 4-PCs - Sheet Set, Fits 13-15 Inch Deep Pockets Solid Pattern (Queen, White)
- Blazing Needles Twill 19-Inch by 19-Inch by 5-Inch U-Shaped Cushions, Sage, Set of 2
- Pillow Perfect Decorative bluee Tan Striped Toss Pillows, Rectangle, 2-Pack
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.