- redOOY Faucet Basin Faucets Chrome Silver Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Handle Swivel Hot Cold Mixer Water Tap Hot And Cold Water Tap
- F Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen All Copper Black Square Hot and Cold D
- C The shower taps is made of black bronze, antique shower, all copper and European shower taps. It can be redated with lifting belt,D
- GZF Faucet European retro above counter basin faucet basin hot faucet waterfall bathroom wash basin faucet
- Stylish hot and Cold Water Faucet, Bathroom Retro Basin Faucet, Hotel Waterfall Faucet, wash Basin Toilet Mixer
- Cosco Indoor Outdoor Serving Cart, Folding, Brown
- Retro Deluxe Fauceting golden Basin, Three-Hole Faucet, Bathroom, Washbasin, Hot and Cold Double-Handed Faucet Table, Three-Piece Faucet Set
- gold Each Licensee Waterfall Faucet Bathroom wash Basin Mixer Chrome Brass Water Faucet
- The Jade Leaves Third Gear Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Mixing of hot and cold water faucets full copper shower three stall shower kit to lift mixing of hot and cold pressurized, diamond three-position
- Sepia Teka 40143504 Astral 45 B-TG Granite Kitchen Sink with Single Bowl, Sepia
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Taps Mixer Faucet Sink Cool and Hot Kitchen Faucet Ctzl0477
- Oudan Kitchen Mixer Pull Spring Faucet Sink Faucet (color -, Size -)
- LJ Home Fashions 27 Silkana Faux Silk Grommet Curtain Panels, 56 W x 88 L, Teal
- Umbrella Stand, Creative Wall-Mounted Umbrella Stand - Nordic Wrought Iron Home Umbrella Stand - American Porch greenical Umbrella Stand [Need to Punch] (color Black, White) (color Black)
- Dream On Me 3-Inch Rounded Corner Playard Mattress, White Brown
- Coat Rack Wall Hanging Solid Wood Simple Modern Fashion Stainless Steel Hook Porch Door Wall Wall Hanger (color A)
- Alen (TF60-Silver-Carbon HEPA-Silver Replacement Filter for T500 Air Purifier, 1-Pack
- Map Semicircle Doormat Continents of World in Vibrant Watercolors Artistic Graphic Design International Theme Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor
- Laptop Monitor Screen Increase Bracket Office Desktop Storage Box Keyboard Storage Shelf,A
- LRZS-Furniture Stool Fashion Creative Dining Table Stool Solid Wood Small Chair Living Room Fabric Bench Adult Home Modern Minimalist Stool (color Yellow)
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Tap Copper Single Hole Single Handle Hot and Cold Water Faucet Kitchen Basin Faucet
- Lddpl Ceramic Handle Swivel 360 Oil Rubbed Black Bronze Basin Sink Lavatory Kitchen Faucets Torneira Faucets,Mixers & Taps
- Quantum Storage DG93030BL Dividable Grid Storage Container, 22-1 2 L x 17-1 2 W x 3 H, bluee (Pack of 6)
- Yanco JP-5060 Japanese Soup Bowl, 18 oz Capacity, 2 Height, 5.75 Diameter, Melamine, Pack of 48
- Sullivans Ten Bottle Vase Glass Home Accessories,35 L x2.5 W x7 H
- Modern simple copper hot and cold kitchen sink taps kitchen faucet Basin faucet single hole hot and cold redating bathroom above counter basin bathroom cabinet wash basin lavatory dragon
- QFSLT Black gold Chrome Nickel Brass Spring Pull Out Kitchen Faucet Single Handle Hot & Cold Water Tap Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Lausonhouse Cotton Duvet Cover Set,100% Cotton Woven Seersucker Duvet Cover Set, Yarn Dyed Stripe Bedding Set,3 Pieces - Queen
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.