- Oudan Taps Faucet Basin Faucet Antique pink gold Black Basin Bathroom Cabinet Wash Basin Hot And Cold Water Faucet B (color -, Size -)
- CF Bathroom Accessories CF Shower set copper shower shower three-speed hand-held lifting shower top shower shower tap shower
- Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelvientiane redating Double-Hole Cold and Hot Basin Faucet Sprinkler Column
- Bathroom Luxury Shower System With Fine Copper Chrome Triple Hot and Cold Shower Set Simple ABS Lift Dome Shower Set, Mixer Thermostatic Shower Set
- Professional Secrets - Stainless Steel Nesting Mixing Bowls - Sturdy Grip with Silicon Base (5.3 Qt)
- Nt10l Wall Mounted Square Bath Taps with Shower Bathroom Shower Taps Chrome Brass
- FADFAY Sheet Set Cal King Farmhouse Bedding pink and Hydrangea 100% Cotton Hypoallergenic bluee Floral Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet 4-Pieces Cal King
- Acclaim 5615BC Flush Mount Collection 2-Light Ceiling Mount Outdoor Light Fixture, Black Coral
- Tramontina 80206 556DS 3 Pack Stainless Steel Colanders,
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Four-Side Pull-Out Faucet Can Stretch Cold and Hot Water Faucet of Washbasin Table Basin
- Shower System, Ceiling Mount Shower System Included 10 inches Rain Shower Head pre-Embedded Valve Bodies Handheld Shower, Brushed Nickel Rainfall Shower System Luxury Shower Set
- Kichler 45592OZ Niles 24 3-Light Clear Seeded Bath Vanity in Olde Bronze
- XINXI HOME Basin Tap Centerset Brushed Finish Style Stainless Steel Bathroom Sink Faucets Bathroom Faucet Basin Mixer Tap
- Warm Quilt Quilted Duvet Winter Thicked Warm Single Double Bed Pink Bedding - Family Student Dormitory Comforter - Pure Cotton Fabric Fashion Fluffy Quilt Antiallergic Quilt
- European Chair Iron Short Stool, Fabric Change shoes Makeup Stool
- WORX WA4214 Storage Step Stool
- Simple Dining Table Telescopic Table Foldable Dining Table and Chair Combination Table Computer Table
- HMWPB Door mat Toilet Bedroom Door mat Mattress Door mat -A 80x120cm(31x47inch)
- YNN Retro Industrial Wind Wrought Iron Bookshelf Wall Hanging Pipe Rack Solid Wood Partition Decoration Shelves (color 09)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
Multi-layer finishing process - stunning looks.
Ideal for kitchen, bar, bathroom / lavatory, prep area, laundry room and so on.
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.