Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Kids Training Seat Adjustable Ladder Stool Potty Chair with Handles and Splash Guard and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Artzfolio Abstract Artwork D226 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Black Frame 16 X 18.8Inch. What would a stay in France be without a XIAOLONG Coat Stand, Clothes Rack Coat Tree, Hall Tree Free Standing, Wood Hooks for Umbrella Hat Hanging All Kinds of Clothes, Coats, Jackets -45 (color Natural color) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Heavy Duty Welcome Rubber Indoor Outdoor Mat Size 45cm x 75cm by Supermarket Door Rugs oatfxi3280-Furniture
- In GSHWJS Portable Thick Stainless Steel Stool Folding Back Chair Home Dining Chair Small Bench Chair : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Flower stand Bamboo flower stand Indoor Balcony flower stand Multi-Layer Floor Shelf Three-Dimensional flower stand (Size S) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Winsome Wood Night Stand Accent Table with Drawer and Cabinet for Storage, White, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, National Public Seating 6224H Steel Stool with Hardboard Seat Adjustable, 25 -33 , Grey;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In LYXPUZI Barhocker European Solid Wood bar Chair bar Table dinette high stools Old Leisure Chair Frühstücksschemel: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like DR - Bar Stool Solid Wood Bar Chair Lift redary Bar Stool Retro Front Desk High Stool Bar Chair Barstools (color E);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Labrador Lawn Dormat Decor Indoor Outdoor Welcome Door Anti Skid Mat Rug for Home Office Bedroom, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Kitchen Storage Basket, Living Room Storage Basket Plastic Small Bedroom Bathroom Office Multifunctional Storage Basket-E, Field Guardian Retractable Tape Gate Kit, 20-Feet, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, LLYU Vintage Stool redating Metal bar Kitchen Industrial Style, backrest footrest Multifunctional Breakfast dinette Counter high Chair Cafe Adjustable Height, Makeup Mirror (19.7-31.5Inch) Wall-Mounted Shaving Mirrors Round gold Wooden Frame Modern Concise Decorative Vanity Dressing Mirror for Bathroom Bedroom Living Room Hallway, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Air Port Screen Food Patterns Fruit orange1 W108 x L80 Block The Sun Highprecision Curtains for bedrooms Living Rooms Kitchens etc. I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Green Inspirer Studio® Set of 6 New 17 inch SeatDepth Eames Style Side Chair with Natural Wood Legs Eiffel Dining Room Chair Lounge Chair Eiffel Legged Base Molded Plastic Seat Shell Top Side Chairs (Ribbed Black)
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.