Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Plush Toy Storage Bag Home Storage Stool with Handle Canvas Bag Black,38In and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Dengzi Solid Wood Stool Square Stool Home Fabric Stool Stool Multifunctional shoes Bench Sofa Stool (color 6). What would a stay in France be without a Non-Slip Mat Kitchen Carpet Black Plaid Bathroom Absorbent Non-Slip Mat Barrier Mats Mat Polyester 170cm (color Black, Size 50 150cm) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Simple Modern Carpet Cactus Pattern Room Coffee Table Bedroom Home Rectangular Bedside Blanket (color White2, Size 120×180cm) Living Nordic oatfxi3269-Furniture
- In Powell Furniture Round Spindle Table, Silver : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, XIAOLONG Coat Stand, Clothes Rack Coat Tree, Hall Tree Free Standing, Wood Hooks for Umbrella Hat Hanging All Kinds of Clothes, Coats, Jackets -45 (color Natural color) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Matcha color 2529cm ZHAOYONGLI Footstools,Otools Solid Wood Creative Sofa Stool Living Room Stool Household Cloth Small Bench Change shoes Bench (color Stripe, Size 42 29cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Trenton Gifts TV Swivel Stand Supports Up to 250 Lbs Black;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Babe MAPS Indoor Outdoor Doormat Entrance Welcome Mat Absorbent Runner Inserts Non Slip Entry Rug Funny Chenille Mat Saffron Yellow Home Decor for Inside shoes Scraper Floor Carpet 31 x62 : The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like gold 4860cm ZHAOYONGLI Barstools,Stools Kitchen Bar Stools Adjustable Breakfast Bar Stools Swivel Gas Lift Chrome Footrest and Large Base (color Green+Imitation Cloth, Size 35 40cm);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : White GLJ Wood Bar Chair Bar Chair Simple Retro High Stool Bar Stool (color Reddish Brown), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : MOXIN Travel Trolley - Capacity Shopper Cart , mini four wheel + cloth bag, Two-Piece, Metal Stool, Stackable, Space Saving, Home Creative Dining Table Stool, Living Room Chair, Simple Dining Chair - 32cmX45cm (color Red), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Floor Type 4th Floor Kitchen Bathroom Shelf Storage Rack Bathroom Plastic Corner Shelf Bathroom Amenities (color 3), 304 Stainless Steel Bathroom Shelf 2 Layers Triangle bluee Single Layer Double Hole Punch (color White), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a E Study Chair Solid Wood Simple backrest Desk Chair Leisure Armchair Dining Chair (color E) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.