Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Support Foot × 4, Pure Copper Solid Wood Sofa Foot Coffee Table Foot TV Cabinet feet Increased Furniture Metal Foot Support Legs and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : 2 Step Stool, Stepping Stool for Toddlers (bluee). What would a stay in France be without a FAJRO Curly Brown Horse Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Pirate Ship Half Round Door mats Old Sailboat in Majestic Sunset Scenery Tropical Waters Maritime Bathroom Mat H xD 53.1 Dark Salmon Black bluee 35.4 oatfxi2802-Furniture
- In 9 Lazy Couch, Home Bedroom Single Recliner, Small Apartment Dormitory Folding Computer Chair : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Adjustable Height Three Feet Walking Stick Stools, Aluminum Alloy Lightweight Anti-Slip Rubber Tips Tripod bluee Stools For Elderly ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Headboard Bed Backrest Cushion Bed Cushion Bedside Pillow with Bed headboard Linen Large Soft Pillow Lumbar Support,Detachable 8 Solid colors 8 Sizes (color Purple, Size 180 60cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Yosemite Half Round Door mats El Capitan Half Dome and Bridalveil Falls Tourist Attraction Landscape Image Print Entry Door Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Green bluee;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Bar stools Coffee bar Chair Creative Solid Wood high Stool bar Stool Creative Simple Front Chair Multicolor can not redate Height Chair (color White1, Size 65CM): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like BROWN 27.56inch Standing Coat Racks Multi-Purpose Clothes Coat Stand shoes Rack Hat Umbrella Bag Stand, Lower Storage Shelf for Boxes shoes Boots -0223 (color Brown, Size 27.56inch);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : bluee(B) 606020cm LXLIGHTS Upholstered Headboard European Style Bedside Cushion Waist Pad Bay Window Bed Wedge Lumbar Pillow Soft Case, Comfortable and Breathable (color orange, Size 60 60 20cm), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Qi Peng Nordic Umbrella Bucket Umbrella Stand Storage Rack Office Lobby Storage Bucket Home Rain Umbrella (color Pink), The Red 19080CM JINGB Home Birthday Gift Mermaid Tail Mermaid Tail air Conditioning Sofa Wool Knit nap, bluee, 190 80CM (75 31.5 inch) (color The Red, Size 190 80CM), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Walker Edison 16 Round Side Table, Glass gold, Coffee 6 2x40x52 HUGE Cutting Board – Worktop saver and Pastry Board – Scratch & Shatter Resistant Glass Kitchen Board; MEASURES SINGLE 80 x 52 cm (31,5 x 20,47 ); DOUBLE 40 x 52 cm (15,75 x 20,47 ); Coffee series DD07, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Black 17.7x28.7cm YANZHEN Mirror Wall-Mounted Geometric Patterns Iron Chain Button Nail Modern Simplicity Background Wall 3-Piece Set Iron, 2 colors (color pink gold, Size 17.7x28.7cm) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.