Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or WYNZYHJ Plant Stand, Solid Wood Flower Shelf Meaty Balcony Simple Rack Indoor Living Room Multi-Layer Folding Flower Pot Rack (Size S) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Anti Rust Retro Wrought Iron Solid Wood Coat Coat Rack Hat Rack Living Room Bedroom Clothing Rack (color brown). What would a stay in France be without a Allld Allied Brass SB-26-VB Southbeach Collection Wall Mounted Tumbler and Toothbrush Holder, (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Silk Scarf With Natural Feather Stones And oaijaa2766-Furniture
- In Solid Wood Wall Mounted Coat Rack Retro Wall Shelf Combination Clothes Rack Suitable for Living Room Bedroom Study Cloakroom (60 80 100 120 31 20CM) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, DesignOvation Reign Frameless Oval Scalloped Beveled Mirror, 16x20 ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Stool Wood Stool, Oak Dining Stool, Stackable Home Wooden Stool, Table Stool, 4 colors Stool (color Mahogany color), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, RXY-Wicker chair Japanese Rattan Breathable shoes Bench Handmade Fashion Living Room shoes Bench;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In SYF Rack Iron Multi-Purpose Floor Wine Rack Wall Decoration Application 8 Bottles of Wine Rack Wine Cooler Goblet Rack Wine Champagne Rack 40x 15x27cm A+: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Flower racks - Flower Stand 5-Tier Multifunctional Plant Pot Racks Garden Balcony Flower Display Shelf Iron Shelves 50×25×100cm (color White);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Portable Computer Table Folding Computer Desk Simple Renzhuo On The Bed Indoorsy Small Table Students (color Green), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Summer Mattress, Three-Piece Set of Breathable Ice Silk Sleeping Mat, Solid color Jacquard Edging Simple Bed Skirt Mat Kit, Suitable for Home, Gift B 1.8X2m, Thick Premium Mattress pad, Japanese Futon Matt mat Sleeping Quilted Fitted Mattress Topper Pad for Student Dormitory Home-B 90x190cm(35x75inch), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Breathable Thicken Floor Mattress,Memory Foam Floor Tatami mat Double face Sleeping Mattress Padded Bed Tweezers Pad mat Japanese futon-B 120x200cm(47x79inch), Zzaini Rattan Summer Sleeping Mat, Non-Slip Topper Pad Three-Piece Dormitory Student Mat-A 1.35x2m, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Long striped kitchen mat with dirt resistance [absorbent] Oil-proof Non-slip mat Indoor mats Full door mat Door mats-B 45x180cm(18x71inch) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.