Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or L&QQ Floating Wooden Wall Hanging Display Unit Rack Shelves Cubes Home Decor Storage , logs, three squares, no lacquer and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : CWJ Chair Stool - Make up Stool Iron Art Round Small Chair Living Room Bedroom Chair Created Personality Chair Powder bluee Adult Home Stool. What would a stay in France be without a PENGFEI Portable Standing Desk Multifunction Convenient Collapsible Solid Wood Reading Shelves Office Height Adjustable Bamboo Wood color, 2 Size (color 50x30CM) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Storage Stool Creative Foot Rest Stool Solid Wood Bamboo Home Living Room Bearing Weight 150Kg,M Kitchen oaezzf2412-Furniture
- In HLJ Solid Wood Household Tea Table Stool Personality Adult Change shoes Bench Creative Cartoon Small Bench Simple Fashion Sofa Stool : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, JZX Stainless Steel Kitchen Seasoning Rack, Storage Rack ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Hanger Coat Rack Hanger Display Rack and Hat Rack Hook Storage Rack Storage Rack Living Room Bedroom Door, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, WR57X10051 Genuine OEM GE Refrigerator Dual Water Valve WR57X10018 PS901314;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In LFF- Economic Hangers Landing 50×50×175cm Hammered Hanging Bedroom Hanger Simple Solid Wood Coat Rack Hall Study Entrance (color Brown): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Coolred Shelving General Espresso Wheels Turn-N-Tube 6-Tier Cubes Wide Open Steel Wire Bookcase AS3 6 Shelves;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Simple blanket Cotton blanket Lazy blanket Warm blanket Double nap Casual blanket blanket (color Light Brown, Size 51.18 70.87), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Feifei Iron Bookshelf Minimalist Modern Student Newspapers Rack Magazine Rack (37 27 37CM), Wooden Creative Wall Shelf, Bookshelves, Wall Decorations, Solid Wood Panels, 3 colors, 4 Sizes, Free Combination, with Different Number of Hooks (color Whrite3), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, WUFENG Wall-mounted Coat Rack Solid Wood 9 Hooks Drilling Two color Optional 55x10x2.2cm ( color European beech ), CXQ Fashion Creative Stool Beech Wood Dining Stool Dressing Stool Home Bench Dark Green Square Stool, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Benjara BM193925 Four Tier Foldable Wooden Storage Shelf with Metal Framework, Brown and Black I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.