Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Green School Stool, Lifting redate Office Stool Bar Stool Home Stool Dormitory Stool Bar Stool Factory Stool Size 32 40 90-110CM (color Green) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : H 120x45x72cm(47x18x28in) Simple Writing Computer Table,Home Office Computer Desk with Storage Shelves,pc Laptop Study Table Multipurpose Workstation-f 120x45x72cm(47x18x28in). What would a stay in France be without a Solid Wood stools Paulownia Woven Rattan Detachable fliptable Square Sofa Bench for shoes Bench (color Nut-Brown, Size 30 30 45cm) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
HLJ Simple Cloth Art Mushroom Stool Comfortable Solid Wood Sofa Stool Fashion Change shoes Bench Creative oaazkv2100-Furniture
- In LUDSUY Bathroom accessoriesSolid Copper Bathroom Basket Bathroom Jiaojia gold Antique Bathroom Accessories Racks, A : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, 6-Layer shoes Rack Shelf Flower Stand Bookshelf Storage Shelf shoes Cabinet Multifunction Household Doorway Entrance Living Room Space Saving (color B) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, One WYNZYJBD Lifting Bar Stool Set of 2, Bar Stool High Stool Stool Bar Chair Lift Chair Bar Chair Creative Bar Stool Sitting High 60-80cm Black (Size One), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Jia He Umbrella Stand Rack Simple Umbrella Bucket,Wrought Iron Creative Floor-Standing Hotel Lobby Door Umbrella Storage Rack Size 31x31x60cm @@;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In shoes Bench Organizing Rack Solid Wood shoes Rack, Multi-Layer Creative shoes Rack, Modern Simple Slippers Rack, Living Room Bathroom Easy Multi-Functional shoes Rack: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like BXJ Organize Storage cabinets, Padded Dishwasher Kitchen Rack Shelf Shelf Flatbed Control Water Dish Rack Single Drain Bowl (Size XX-Large);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Bar Backrest Chair Industrial Retro Solid Wood Seat Simple Design Metal High Leg Stool for Cafe Counter Sturdy 0522A (color with backrest, Size 75cm high), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Aidriney- Bar Chair Lift redating High Stool Bar Bar Hairdressing Beauty Chair Beauty Stool Leisure Stool Sliding Wheelchair (color C), South Shore Furniture Sweet Morning Collection, Nightstand, Royal Cherry, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, FAJRO Wood Texture Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor, Artzfolio Beautiful Girl Face D8 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Natural Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a 100150CM White DYR Coat Hooks Floor Hangers with Single Iron Rod Art. Various Stable and Durable Dimensions (color White, Dimensions 100 150 cm) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
F Hai Yan Boutique Cloth wardrobe Combination wardrobe-Simple modern combination cloth wardrobe, simple wardrobe economic fabric assembly cloth wardrobe steel tube reinforcement steel shelf locker wardr
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.