Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or MulFaucet Black 304 Stainless Steel hot and Cold Sink Quartz Sink Faucet redatable Kitchen Faucet B and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : golden High YAWEDA Antique golden Silver Copper Bath Sink Faucet Kitchen Sink Sink Sink Sink Sink Sink Cold Water Mixer with Crystal redary Belt Aerator,Silver High. What would a stay in France be without a Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Bathroom Faucet Cold and Hot Copper Basin Table Basin Washbasin Faucet (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Sky Carvers Lazy Grand Big River oampxr1935-Furniture
- In XZDXR Faucet 304 stainless steel basin wash basin single cold faucet : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Tectonic Mariner Task Stool HON ComforTask Task Chair - Swivel Computer Chair for Office Desk, Black (H5901) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Requip'd 3 Piece BBQ Tool Kit with Grill Brush- Made from Hockey Sticks - Professional Grade Includes Spatula, Brush, Tongs BBQ Set Formerly Known as Hat Trick BBQ - Great Gift for Hockey Fans, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Basin Mixer Taps Kitchen Sink Faucet Tall Body Cold and Hot Handle Mixer Taps Bathroom Kitchen Sink Basin Mixer Tap;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In 4 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper basin, kitchen sinks, faucets, 4: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Transparent Koh-I-Noor - Folding Shower seat, Koh-I-Noor Collection Leo - bluee, in Stock;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Faucet Basin Faucetsingle Cold Basin Faucet Washbasin Faucet Bathroom Basin 304 Stainless Steel Faucet 4 Points Single Hole Faucet, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Fashion Bathroom Faucet Faucet Single Handle Waterfall one Hole Deck Inssizetion Counter Basin Faucet gold Chrome Toilet bar Company Faucet, Linen Eggshell 9 x 10 x 7 Royal Designs HB-610-14BLK GL Shallow Drum Hardback Lamp Shade, 13 x 14 x 9, Black, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, 1.8 Liter Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1 2-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer, Premium White, 1.0-Liter, Brushed Nickel FZHLR Black Beige Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucets Waterful Taps Kitchen Faucets Mixer Drinking Water Filter Faucet Kitchen Sink Tap Water Tap,Beige, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Faucet Chrome Brass Retro Mixer Taps Bathroom Faucet Sink Tapsstunning Waterfall Bathroom Sink Mixer Faucet Chrome I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
A213 Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet BrassSingle Cold Water Mixing high-Grade Dish Brushed Faucet Sink Sink Copper Plating hot and Cold Square Tube Kitchen,Copper Square Plating hot and Cold with 60CM Tube
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.