Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Zinus Upholstered Channel Stitched Headboard in Grey, Full and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Bar chair Modern Minimalist Iron Wood Dining Chair Home Office Chair Computer Desk Balcony 45 45 75cm. What would a stay in France be without a Artzfolio Creative Triangles D2 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Black Frame 20 X 20Inch (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Smallbeefly New Year Thermal Blackout Curtain Xmas Themed Garland with Candy Ribbons colorful Baubles and Bells Winter Decorative Curtains for Living Room 96 x96 Multicolor Insulating Canes oatfxi1435-Furniture
- In Coat Racks Standing Hangers Coat Rack Bamboo Clothes Hook Dorm Room Bedroom on The Wall Wall-Mounted Hook Hanger Multifunction Straight Edge Black Multifunction Storage Shelf (Size 48.3cm) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, AndyTours Spill-Proof Table Cover,Native American Mosaic Inspired Horizontal Lines with Ethnic Graphic Figures Aztec Design,High-end Durable Creative Home,W60X102L,Multicolor ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Liftchairexperts Okin Hand 2 Button Control Handset for Okin Dewert Pride golden Technologies Electric Recliner Liftchair, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, White Full 120x200cm(47x79inch) Japanese Tatami futon Mattress,Breathable 6cm Thicken Non-Slip Luxury Comfort Predector pad Home Student Dormitory-White Full 120x200cm(47x79inch);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In color05 Blanket 60\ Blanket Floor mat Two-pieceIllustration of Wild West Elements with Country Music Guitar and Cowboy Boots Retro Better Deeper Sleep Blanket 60 x78 Mat 5'X8': The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like YYHSND Decorative Frame Wall Hanging Creative Lattice Wine Display Stand Display Rack Wine Rack Decoration red Wine Rack;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : White 42x32x45cm CAIJUN Footstool shoes Shelf Rack Solid Wood Thick Cotton Pad Storage Washable No Need to Install, 3 colors, 3 Sizes (color White, Size 80x34x45cm), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : UJ Ramelson Co CS Osborne 253 255 Webbing Stretcher Puller Upholstery Tools & Natural 3 1 2 Jute Webbing-15 Yards - Made in USA, Beige-circle ZH STOOLS Small Stool, Handmade Solid Wood Beech Ergonomics Change shoes Bench Safety Creative Stacked Nordic Portable Seat for Living Room (color Green-Circle), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Daniel Semicircular Cushion Grooving Cheerful Male Name with Happy Occasion Birthday Theme Bite Marked Cake Bathroom Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor, LIYONG Step Stool, Solid Wood Ascending Ladder Home Portable Pedal Stool (color Black), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Bird12FIY1500 23.6x35.4In+23.6x70.9In Findamy Non-Slip Indoor Door Mat Entrance Rug Rectangle Absorbent Moisture Floor Carpet for Flower with Motto Stay Glad Doormat 23.6x35.4In+23.6x70.9In I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.