Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Artzfolio Still Life of Yellow & Red Gerbera Flowers D5 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 18.2Inch and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : ZHBWJSH Wall-Mounted Bathroom Mirror Round Bathroom Mirror Bathroom Vanity Mirror Hanging Bathroom Mirror (Size 50x50cm). What would a stay in France be without a Yoga Semicircular Cushion Meditating Silhouette Sitting in Lotus Position colorful Chakras Trance Mood Happiness Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
No Need to Punch Toilet Wash Station WC Bathroom Triangle Storage Shelves Wall Hanging Sucker Suction Wall Storage (color Triangle, Size 2-Tier) Shelf oakdls1433-Furniture
- In Coat Rack Coat Rack Stand,Coat Rack Coat Hat Stand Garment Rack, Triangular Base Multifunction Storage Rack greenical Coat Rack, Wood Modern Simplicity Living Room Bedroom Study,Brown : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Artzfolio Birds & Flowers D5 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Shark Semicircular Cushion Little goldfish Wearing A Shark Fin to Scare Predators Success Concept Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 purple bluee Grey orange, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Jinyidian'Space Aluminum European-Style Bathroom Pendant Triangular Frame Corner Frame Tripod Rack Triangle Basket Bathroom Pendant Corner bluee, Space Silver Single-Layer (Nail-Free Inssizetion);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Household Umbrella Bucket,Umbrella Stand Storage Umbrella Stand-C: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Lyqqqq Umbrella Iron Umbrella Stand, Hotel Mall Office Home Storage Shelf, Landing Umbrella Stand, Trapezoidal 60 36 67cm (color A);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Round Carpet, Soft Cozy Chenille Mat, Washable Non-Slip Wear-Resistant Floor Mat, Bedroom Bathroom Balcony-C diameter100cm(39inch), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Large Soft Upholstered Headboard Cushion Wall Pillow Lumbar Pad Bed Backrest Breathable Removable Washable (color D, Size 120CM), SE7VEN European Simple Modern Creative Carpet Blanket for Living Room and Tea Table Bedroom Vestibule Doors mat Square Personality Big mat-A 80x80cm(31x31inch), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Fenghgoxu01 Mini Mini Desktop Aquarium Fish Tank Aquarium Mini Bucket Cylinder Desk, Zhongyue Thickened Office Chair Lumbar Support Cushion, Memory Cotton Cushion Cushion Integrated Back Cushion, Office Chair Cartoon Lumbar Support Chair Waist Diaper Suit, High Quality, This ultra-sof, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Clothes Hat Tree-Coat Rack Hanger Hanger Hanging Clothes Rack Drying Rack Metal,185cm31cm31cm FENPING (color Luxury-Cement-disc-pink-red) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.