Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Verdugo Gift CO Nantucket Storage Cabinet End Table Nightstand, White and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Kings Brand Walnut Beige Vinyl With Chrome shoes Rack Organizer & Bench. What would a stay in France be without a B Xiao Mi Guo Ji- Coat Rack - Simple Modern Solid Wood Hangers, Creative Simple Modern Hangers, Bedroom, Living Room Garment Rack Creative Coat Rack (color A) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Semicircular Cushion Botanical Beauty Flower Ferns Leaves Bushes Spring Themed Illustration Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Indigo White Branches Navy oaqxid1433-Furniture
- In Free-Standing Toilet Frame, trapezoidal Adjustable Toilet Surround, Standard Independent Safety aid for The Elderly Disabled, Suitable for Most Toilets,PUhandrail : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Pinkleather Chair Bedroom Dressing Table Stool Cloakroom Multifunctional Stool Iron Art Metal Chair Clothing Store Armchair Home Environmental Predection Dressing Chair,Pinkfluff ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Coffee Table Wall-Mounted Folding Table, Drop-Leaf Table Solid Wood Desk Small Apartment Household Dining Table Computer Desk, 14 Sizes (Size 20 12in), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Savannan 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Bathroom Entrance Mat Absorbent Durable Floor Doormat Runner Rug Set - Classic Ethnic Traditional Aztec Pattern;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In BLACK 15.7413.7717.71in JCAFA Shelves Bookshelf Metal Frame Magazine Newspaper Rack Irregular Display Stand Bedroom Bedside, Side, Living Room Sofa Corner, (color White, Size 15.74 13.77 17.71in): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Simple wardrobe Simple wardrobe Solid Wood Wardrobe Assembly 60 45 170cm Wardrobe (color B);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Mirror, Square Wall Hanging Mirror Bathroom Waterproof Mirror Beauty Makeup Mirror European Simple Mirror color Selection, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : shoes Bench Organizing Rack Bamboo Simple shoes Rack Multi - Storey Dormitory shoes Frame Economic Home Assembly dust - Proof Solid Wood shoes Rack (color 1), TXXM Barstools Creative Iron Bar Stool Retro Old Bar Stool Bar Chair Lounge Chair Soft Cushioned High Stool (color Cushion, Size 75cm), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, 8 2 seater 145-185cm Design Soft Slipcovers Sofa Tight Wrap All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant Sectional Elastic Full Sofa Cover Printing Pattern Fresh Pastoral Couch Cover (color 006, Size 1 Seater 90-140cm), Coat Rack Wall-Mounted Multi-Functional Combination Hanger On Coat Rack Display Stand (Size 90cm25cm34cm), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a BYPING Pouffes and Stool Upholstered Footstools Living Room Fashion Solid Wood Cotton Pad Breathable 3 Sizes, 3 colors (color Brown, Size 36X35X35CM) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.