Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Simple Storage Shelf Coat Racks Bedroom Living Room Balcony Floor Drying Rack and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Pattern rectangular carpet mat The carpet for the living room Simple carpet Bedroom Tea table blanket Mats beside the bed-F 80x120cm(31x47inch). What would a stay in France be without a North States Superyard colorplay Ultimate Playard (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Bamboo Coat Rack Modern Wall Mounted Coat Rack 6 Hooks for Hats Towels hat Rack Scarves Clothes Handbags entryway Hanger Bedroom Bathroom Robe Racks - Durable Easy Yellow Tree Assembly oaqxid1266-Furniture
- In Makeup Mirror Bathroom Frameless Vanity Wall Mirror Shave Shower Decorative European Simple Mirror (20Inch x 28Inch) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, ZHBWJSH Iron Lift Bar Chair Retro Old Bar Stool Bar Chair High Stool Creative Chair ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Umbrella Stand, Creative Entrance Hall Umbrella Bucket Hotel Lobby Metal Umbrella Stand Household Umbrella Stand Waterproof Carved Umbrella Stand (color Green), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Silver 50x70cm GUOWEI Mirror Bathroom Wall-Mounted Makeup Vanity Dressing Rectangle Frameless 2 Size;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Folding Moon Chair Casual Folding Lazy Chair Living Room Office Bearing Strong (with Footstool) ( color E ): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Durable Quilted Design Mattress, Folding Mattress Polyester Comfort Thick Ergonomic Anti-mite-F 90x200cm H 6cm;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Red Bar Chair Household Lifting redating Dining Chair High Resilience Sponge Filling Plating Base ABS Resin Raw Material 5 color 40CM 75-95CM (color Red), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : D 140x200cm(55x79inch) Doormat European Style,doormats Indoor mats Bedroom,The Door,Kitchen,[Hall],Bathroom,[Absorbent],Foot pad Bathroom,Non-Slipping mats-F 180x280cm(71x110inch), Microwave Oven Shelf Kitchen Metal Shelf Multifunctional Creative Shelf 55 37 37.5cm -by TIANTA (color W, Size White Tempered Glass Surface), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, SYF Metal Wall Rack Shelf Indoor and Outdoor Garden Storage Rack 3 Layer Ladder Flower Stand Pot Rack Plant Basin Frame L65cm x W30cm A+, Tianyuan kitchen mats Anti-slipping toilet bathroom mat Doormat Water-absorbing mats Bedroom bedside push door mat-E 45x180cm(18x71inch), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Artzfolio Stylized Leaves Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Natural Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Yellow 120x200cm Thick Non-Slip Folding Tatami Floor Mattress, Flannel Multi-Purpose Student Dormitory Quilted Futon Mattresses Single Double Bed Mattress - A 120x200 cm (47x78 Inches),Yellow,120x200cm
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.