Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or A1 Standing Flower Stand Wooden Flower Rack Indoor Plant Stand Wooden Plant Flower Display Stand Wood Pot Shelf Storage Rack Outdoor Decorative Frame (color B3) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : LLYU Modern Minimalist Leisure Chair Wooden seat Restaurant Meeting Room, Comfortable backrest Oil Wax Leather, bar, Cafe, Study, Living Room, Dining Room (color Dark Brown). What would a stay in France be without a JIANFEI Wall Coat Rack Clothes Hat Hanger Holder 12 Hooks High Capacity Multifunction, Wood (color Walnut color) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Modern Half Round Door mats Butterfly Shapes with Black Borders and Eastern Style Details Floral Artful Print Entry Mat H 43.3 xD Multicolor 64.9 Door oaazkv1259-Furniture
- In Solid Wood Sofa feet Furniture Adjustment Leg Coffee Table, TV Cabinet, Cabinet feet Pumpkin feet : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Safavieh Castle Gardens Collection Villa Cream Glazed Ceramic Garden Stool ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, 70cm Bamboo shoes Racks 2-Tier Shelf, Modern Simplicity shoes Bench Seat Storage Organiser Bamboo Frame Storage for Entryway, Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room (Size 80cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, 691514.5cm XJRHB Wall-Mounted Coat Rack Simple Bedroom Wall Hook Bag Rack Hanger (Size 69 15 14.5cm);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Knobonly Stainless Steel Cabinet Pull Handle 10mm Wide 3 inch Hole Centers Square Modern Kitchen Cupboard Handles 10 Pack: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Home and Kitchen Rugs Door Mat Black and White Diamond Non Slip Skip Runner Decorative Entrance Floor Carpet for Bathroom Bedroom-Beauty Like The Dream;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Floor mat,doormat,indoor mats restroom ,mats in the hall bathroom non-slip mats-H 100x150cm(39x59inch), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : White 9020010cm Futon Memory Foam, Foldable Durable Soft Mattress Topper Foldable Cushion Mats Mattress Pad, Feather Velvet Floor Futon Mattress, Sleeping Pad, Tatami Mat, White,90 200 10cm, Shipwreck Semicircular CushionScrapped Old Rusty Ruined Damaged Ship Sitting on The Sandy Beach Dramatic Scenery Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 orange, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Trippy Semicircular Cushion Funny Fish Bone Pattern Abstract Tattoo Style Artistic Modern Print Entry Door Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Charcoal Grey and White, Home Bar Stool Retro Bar Stool Wooden Seat Metal Leg Chair High Stool Dining Chair As Kitchen Stool Personality Creative Three Heights (Size 65), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a DR shoes Rack Wood-4 5 Layer, Clean and Convenient Waterproof and Durable, No Perforation Inssizetion Hollow Design Simple European Style Carved Dustproof Shelf Storage Shelf (Size 80x40x17cm) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.