Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or White Modern Solid Wood Barstools, 360 Degree Swivel High Stool with Backs Pu Leather Filled Cotton Pub Chair Counter Bar Stool Chair for Office Bar Home-Black and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Baby Kids Infant Sleeping Crib Bed Portable Crib Bassinet Basket Baby Travel Bed Baby Bumper Baby Crib Bedding Sets. What would a stay in France be without a White 50cm 19.7inches Wall Mirror Simple Wall Hanging Mirror Wooden Frame Dressing Table Mirror Living Room Round Decorative Mirror Wall White Round Silver Mirror (color White, Size 50cm 19.7inches) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
bluee With headboard-200cm LXLIGHTS Bedside Cushions Bed Wedge Backrest Waist Pad Soft and Breathable Removable, 10 4 Sizes (color Purple, Size with headboard-120cm) colors Headboard oaazkv1115-Headboards
- In Oriental Semicircle Doormat Ornamental Fish Pattern with Rich Curls Fantasy Medieval Artwork Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Peach Green and Turquoise : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Jiu Si- Cloth Wardrobe-Panoramic 3D Simple Wardrobe Reinforced Steel Frame Combination Cloth Wardrobe dustproof Special Assembly Cloth Wardrobe Cloth Wardrobe (color E) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, LS Shelf ABS Stainless Steel Pipe 2 3 4 Kitchen Perforated Seasoning Set Size 18cm 24.5cm 31cm Modern Retro Style Fashion Trend Rack (color 2-Layer), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, BTPDIAN Double Wine Rack Wine Glass Rack Removable and Versatile 2 Word;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In FidgetFidget Bathroom Accessories New Modern Hardware Finished Wall Mounted Toilet Brush rackToilet Brush Rack: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like ZHBWJSH Leather Leather Stool Sofa Stool Home Living Room Square Stool Adult shoes Bench Fitting Room Small Leather Stool Stool (color C);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Kitchen Microwave Oven Rack Oven Rack 4-Layers Stainless Steel Kitchen Storage Rack-40 60 80x35x100cm Organisation (Size Width-40cm), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Dream On Me Classic Toddler Bed, Natural, Portable Folding Chair, Ultra-Light Material for Easy Carrying, Can Be Used As A shoes Bench, Five colors Optional HBJP (color bluee), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Black 333342cm Bar Chair Kitchen Breakfast Bar Stool Adjustable Height for Kitchen Bar Counter Black Suitable for Bar Cafe Restaurant and Business (color Black, Size 33 33 42cm), FAJRO colorful Rainbow Square Mosaic Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Coffee Table Corner Table, Mobile with Pulley Sofa Side Table Double Storage Snack Table Type C Accent Table Mini Small Coffee Table in The Living Room (Size 40 37.5 63cm) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.