Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or QYSZYG Pillow colorful Sequins Square Living Room Sofa Pillow Cushion Comfortable Bedroom Bedside Pillow Pillow (color bluee) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Style05 Diameter 60(inch& xFF09; Adventure，Personalized Floor mats Ride Or Die Sketch Letters Abstract Fractal Backdrop with Snowboarding Man D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat. What would a stay in France be without a TIANTA- Wrought Iron Coat Rack Commodity Rack Vintage Industrial Water Pipe Wall Hanging Rack For Living Lobby Bedroom Study Hard Difficult To Rusty Removable Black, White, Coffee color(60cm, 80cm, 100cm) Home Furnishing ( color Black , Size 80cm ) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
A 120x200cm 5cm Mattress Suede Soft, Anti-mite Ergonomic Folding Mattress Rolled Design-B 180x200cm H 5cm H Breathable oakdls1100-Mattresses
- In XLong-Home Bathroom Hand Push Dining Car Three-Layer Movable Bookshelf Cart Without Handles with Wheels Metal Kitchen Shelves : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Mattress,Thickening Tatami Mat Student Dormitory Single Double Lamb Cashmere Bed Mat Four Seasons Universal Elasticated Corner Straps-C 90x200cm(35x79inch) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Antique Small Stool Nan Bamboo Small Stool Home Small Stool Small Bench Bamboo Stool Dining Stool Coffee Table Stool (Size 28.5 27.5cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, color 20x47inch Doormat,Living Room Indoor Mat Entrance Doormat Anti-skidding Non Skid Backing Easy to Clean-Pink 20x47inch;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Quilt Comforter Quilted Double Hypoallergenic Breathable for All Season Fluffy Super Soft Quilted Comforter with Corner Tabs (Size 180cmx220cm2.5kg): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Coat Stand，Housewares Standing Coat Hat Rack Bamboo Wooden Creative Storage Shelves Hanger,5 Sizes;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Intex Inflatable Corner Sectional Sofa & Inflatable Air Mattress Pull-Out Chair, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Alno A9250-SN Yale Traditional Shelf Brackets Only, Satin Nickel, Jellyfish19san1709 19.7 x31.5 +19.7 x63 Savannan 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Bathroom Entrance Mat Absorbent Durable Floor Doormat Runner Rug Set - Valentines Day Cupid, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Glass Vase Kitchen Floor Mat Set of 2, Non Slip Rugs Washable for Indoor Kitchen Bathroom,19.7 x31.5 +19.7 x47.2 , Indoor Outdoor Floor Mat Gradient Twisted Trippy Round Grunge Batik Figure with Spotted Large Design Image Applicable to All,Living Room, Bedroom, and Dining Room 4'x6', Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Fun-Store Silicone Vibrator Sex Toys for Women USB Rechargeable blueetooth Wireless App Remote Control Egg Vibrators Female Toys,Red I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Fruit and Vegetable7fiy7717 19.7x31.5In+19.7x47.2In Findamy Non-Slip Indoor Door Mat Entrance Rug Rectangle Absorbent Moisture Floor Carpet for Floral Theme Glistened Lily Doormat 23.6x35.4In+23.6x70.9In
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.