Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Wall Hanging Hook, Stainless Steel Nail-Free Hook Hook Living Room Bathroom Jacket Hook34.5 × 13cm and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Retro Semicircle Doormat Eighties Style Abstract Futuristic Dynamic Shapes Minimalistic and Spotty Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Pale bluee Plum Pink. What would a stay in France be without a 3 4 5 6-layer shoes Rack Shelf Flower Stand Bookshelf Storage Shelf shoes Cabinet Multifunction Household Doorway Entrance Space Saving (Size 80 24 50CM) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Outdoor Indoor Display Plant Stand Shelf Metal Multicolor Assembly Pot Rack, Multi-Functional Metal Frame Living Room Decoration (color White) Flower Shiyanghang oaazkv1100-Furniture
- In White Modern Solid Wood Barstools, 360 Degree Swivel High Stool with Backs Pu Leather Filled Cotton Pub Chair Counter Bar Stool Chair for Office Bar Home-Black : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Vintage Wrought Iron Bar Stool, Solid Wood Seat + Comfortable Cushion High Stool, Ergonomic Backrest,for Restaurant Cafe Bar Home Dessert House ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, FS Footstool, Solid Wood Fabric Sofa Bench Change shoes Bench Small Bench Home Living Room Test shoes Bench Footstool 49×36×34cm (color E), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, 120220cm PVC Strip Curtain Door Strips Coldroom Heat Cold Resistance Windproof Curtains Home Kitchen Freezer Room Supermarket Door Strip Cover Vinyl Plastic Strip Curtain Door Kit 2mm,120 220cm;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In bluee Baby Playpen, Folding Hexagon Ball Pit, Kids Activity Centre Safety Play Yard (color With 20 balls): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Guzzie+Guss Guzzie Plus Guss Buffet Highchair, Chocolate;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Chenille mat Floor mats Water-Absorption Bathroom Anti-Slip mat Doormat Foot Pad Indoor mats Restroom Kitchen mats-G 70x140cm(28x55inch), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : ZHBWJSH Leather Leather Stool Sofa Stool Home Living Room Square Stool Adult shoes Bench Fitting Room Small Leather Stool Stool (color C), Artzfolio Artwork of Boats & Sea D5 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board golden Frame 19.1 X 16Inch, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, D DYR 46CM Solid Wood Bench Stool Stackable Stool Dressing Stool Small Bench (color F), WSWJJXB Frameless Dressing Mirror Wall Mounting Wall Mirror Wall Mounting Toilet Sink Glass Mirror Bathroom Mirror (Size 45 60CM), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a SCOCICI Blanket for Bed Couch Chair Fall Winter Spring Living Room,Forest,Jetty at The Lake in The Amsterdam Forest in Spring Season Serene at Sunset Image,Peach Beige,59.06 W x 86.62 H I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Headboard Bedside Cushion Pads Cover Bed Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Triangular Double Large Back Sofa Pillow Waistguard Multifunction, 8 colors, 5 Sizes ( color 8 , Size 100 x 20 x 50 cm )
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.