Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Bathroom Hardware 45cm Long Wall-Mounted Baskets Electroplating Bathroom Chrome-Plated Copper Square Basket and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Wall Decoration Wall Mounting LOFT Wall Decoration LOFT Iron Bookcase Living Room Solid Wood Retro Water Pipe Bookcase Wall Shelves Display Stand Shelf. What would a stay in France be without a Fantasy Semicircular CushionFairytale Fiction Design with Mystic Twisted Branches on The Highway at Sunset Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Large Rectangle Mirror Beautiful gold Wall Mirror Handcrafted Accent Mirror Hanging Mirror Large Wall Mirror for Bathroom & Entryway oatfxi1100-Furniture
- In Qi_Hallway Furniture Standing Coat Rack 2 in 1 Coat Rack Clothes Stand Hat Handbag Hanger Hall Hanging Rod Double Tree Branches Hall Trees Standing Coat Racks : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, B Coat rack hanger European Bamboo coat rack bedroom hanger floor solid wood creative coat rack + Change shoe bench for Garage Foyer Bedroom Office 165CM (H) (color B) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, St. Patrick's Dayfsr3760 19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 63 Kitchen Rug Sets 2 Piece Floor Mats Rubber Backing Area Rugs Green Hats Shamrocks gold Coin St. Patrick's Day Decoration Doormat Washable Carpet Inside Door Mat Pad Sets (23.6 x 35.4 +23.6 x 70.9 ), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, GJD Solid Wood Household Footstool, Non-Slip Use Round Stool Fashion Small Bench;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In 5 QTQZ Brisk- Beauty Armchair Bar Stool The Reception can be Turned up and Down Sofa Stool Bar Stool Hair Stool with Rear Sofa Stool (color Optional) (color 1): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like MUMA Storage Baskets Rectangle Paper Rope Weave with Lid Built in Iron Frame Does Not Rust Home Supplies (color Brown, Size Small);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Oriental Furniture Affordable End Tables, 22-Inch Japanese Design 2 Drawer Nightstand with Swivel Casters, Mocha, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : ZfgG Stool shoes Bench Sofa Stool Fabric Stool Fashion Creative Stool Small Round Stool Bench Home Dressing Stool (color C), Americano Brown 1 End Table Furinno 11158CWN DBR Andrey Bin Drawer, Coffee Table, Columbia Walnut Dark Brown, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Natural DDSS Coat rack Creative Coat Rack Living Room Simple Wall Hanging Wooden Hanger Foyer Entrance Nordic Hanging Wall Coat Hooks - (color Brown), Black Home Furniture Bar Chair Modern Style Bar High Stool Counter Chair Kitchen Breakfast Barstool with Wooden Legs LEBAO (color orange), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Standing Coat Racks Rolling Hangers, Bamboo Hangers, Coat Racks, 2 Layers, 2 Hooks for shoes Racks and hat Racks (60 cm, 80 cm, 100 cm) x 40 x 145 cm Optional (Size 60 40 145cm) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.