Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Abstract Nature Artworks Reflections Picture Growing Trees Birch on Lake in Twilight on Wrapped Canvas, 3 Piece Wall Art Set and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Sunsui The Brass chrome single handle single hole cold-hot water tap to redate the kitchen dish washing pool cooking pots sink mixer. What would a stay in France be without a Xzi All Bronze Into The Wall Single Cold Mop Pool Faucet Lengthened Laundry Mop Pool Tap Universal Kitchen Sink Leading (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Madison Park Trinity 7 Set-Taupe-Queen Piece Comforter oayjys7731-Furniture
- In Gloria Jean's Coffee Butter Toffee, Single Serve K-Cup Pod, Flavored Coffee, 96 Count : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Nedia Home Single Picture Black Frame with Half Round Coir Rubber Border Dirt Buster Mat, 24 by 36-Inch, Monogrammed U ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Makej High-Quality Brass Single Hole Bathroom Basin Faucets Hot and Cold Water Mixer, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Kitchen Brass Vintage Chrome Basin Mixer Tap Modern Bathroom Sink Tap Single Lever Monobloc Solid Brass Hot and Cold Faucet;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Decorry Led Kitchen Faucet Unique Design Chrome Brass Mixer Tap for Kitchen Single Handle Pull Out Deck Mounted Crane for Sink Torneira: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like redOOY Taps Basin Faucets Brass Bathroom Faucet Vessel Sinks Mixer Vanity Tap Swivel Spout Deck Mounted White color Washbasin Faucet Taps;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The tap kitchen basin faucet 7187, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Oudan Radius of Square Tube 304 Stainless Steel Tube Radius Kitchen Faucet Mixing Hot and Cold Water Washing New Square Tube Kitchen (color -, Size -), The Smart Baker NEW Quick and Easy 2 in 1 Round Cupcake Tower Stand - Reusable as 3 or 5 Tier Cupcake Stand - Holds 90+ Cupcakes, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Hardware Pendant golden Simple Brass Towel Pole Toilet Bathroom Hardware Pendant_, Tribeca Living HEPL170DUVETQU Heritage Plaid 170-GSM Brushed Flannel Printed Oversized Duvet Cover Set Queen, Multicolor, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Basin taps full copper jade hot and cold water Mixer blender,hy I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
All-copper Compound Booster Pack Kitchen Or Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Shower Water Tap Brass Body Full Flush Mount 3-Bath, Hot And Cold Shower Water Tap Mixing Valve Shower Kit Full Copper Water Tap Three Stall Shower Kit
Damask Silver California King Threadmill Home Linen 600 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sheets, 1CM Damask Stripe Beige, ELS Cotton Bed Sheets, Sateen Fits Mattress Up to 18'' Deep Pocket (Full, Damask Sage)
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.