Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Constellation Semicircular CushionHigh Detailed Sky Map of Northern Hemisphere with Names of Stars Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 bluee Cream purple bluee and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : orange Semicircular CushionAutumn Nature Fall Season Themed Dried Leaves with Skeleton Vivid Veins Close Up Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 orange Yellow. What would a stay in France be without a Grunge Semicircle Doormat Retro Striped Background with Pineapple Figures Vintage Hippie Graphic Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Black and Earth Yellow (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
JRMU Tatami Quilted Roll Up Futon Mattress Pad, Breathable Moisture Wicking Bed Mattress Floor Sleeping Mat Ergonomic Design T-4cm-beige 90x200cm 90x200cm(35x79in) Foldable oaijaa766-Furniture
- In York City Semicircle Doormat Kennedy Tribgold Bridge in Queens York Manhattan River Scenery Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Peach bluee orange : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Fleur De Lis Semicircular CushionFleur De Lis Pattern Vintage Stylized Flower Royal Symbol Artistic Design Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 White Yellow ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, 40th Birthday Semicircular CushionFunny Slogan for Fortieth Birthday Humgoldus in Pictogram Style Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Hot Pink Black White, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Christmas Semicircle Doormat Xmas Branch with Lights Country Festivity Synergy Surprise Celebration Theme Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Brown Green;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Nature Semicircular CushionRising Sun Over Calm Riverbed with Lush Trees and Meadows Shrubs Hillside Cloudy Sky Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Multicolor: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Striped Semicircular CushionSymmetrical and Geometrical Pattern with Rhombus Triangle Shapes Stripes Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Dark bluee Black White;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : 30th Birthday Semicircle Doormat Red colord Number Balloons with Swirl Ribbons Festive Party Concept Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Red bluee Green, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Nature Semicircular CushionFull Moon in Forest with Dry Branch and Gull Tranquil Calm Nature Artprint Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Ecru Black Yellow, Birds Semicircle Doormat V Shaped Formation Flying in Cloudy Sky with a Shining Sun at Sunset Cloudscape Print Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 orange, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Coastal Half Round Door mats Sandy Calm Beach Ocean Waves Tranquil Seashore Setting Sun Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Light bluee Light Yellow Light Brown, African Woman Semicircular CushionTribal Ladies in Traditional Costume Silhouettes Ethnicity Vintage Display Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Multicolor, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Indie Half Round Door mats Ornamental Hand Drawn Owl Figure in Vintage Style Floral Details Wisdom Symbol Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Purple orange I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.