Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet White Silver table basin basin basin full copper three hole faucet faucet hot and c
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or H Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The tap cold water gold taps basin with high surface basin Mixer Taps antique antique pink gold, and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : XINXI HOME Bathroom Sink Taps European Kitchen Faucet Copper Antique European Hot And Cold Water Faucet Sink Sink Retro Faucet. What would a stay in France be without a MooWoo 4PCS Shaggy Bedding Sets, 1 Velvet Flannel Duvet Cover + 1 Quilted Ruffle Bed Sheet Skirt + 2 Pompoms Fringe Pillow Sham, Zipper Closure Velvet Bedding Sets (White, Full) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Basin Faucetcool Hot Faucet Creative Washing Basin Table Up and Down Basin Single Hole Faucet and Basin oakjmp6558-Furniture
- In Centerset Single Handle One Hole in Nickel Brushed Bathroom Sink Faucet : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, IBathUS Kitchen faucet sink sink single cold faucet copper main body faucet ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Chrome-Plated Adjustable Temperature-Sensitive Led Faucettop Sink Tap Mono Basin Mixer Faucet Cloakroom Tap, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Taps Kitchen Sinkkitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Sink Tap Two-Hole Copper Bath Double Washbasin Mixer Mixer Tap;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In bluee Sky Ceramic 7.75 X5.5 9.5 Eiffel Tower Teapot: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like NewBorn Faucet Water Taps Hot And Cold Water The Modern All-Copper Silver Wash Bathroom Water Tap Quartet Basin Cold Water Water Tap Single Handle Single Hole;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Maifeini The Wonderful Lasting Deck Waterfall Spout Single Lever Polished Chrome Bathroom Basin Mixer Taps Basin Mixer, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Lddpl Tap Basin Faucets Antique Waterfall Multi-color Bath Signle Handle Brass Basin Faucet Cold and Hot Water Taps Wc Taps, gold Bathroom Basin Waterfall Mixer Tap Luxury Single Lever Countertop Faucet, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Kitchen faucet pull-out of the water turn hot and cold plating，Modern Bath Mixer, 4-Stage Ultra-Filtration Hollow Fiber Quick-Change Drinking Water Filter System by Tier1, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a White Full Queen Madison Park Quebec Dusty Pale bluee 3-Piece Quilted King Coverlet Set—For King or Cal King Bed –Ideal For Warm Climate Room Décor or Add-on For Extra Warmth I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Tiger Chef 50-Pack 13 inch Round Clear with Silver Rim Hammered Plastic Charger Plates Disposable Set of 2, 4, 6, 12 or 24 for Parties, Wedding, and Special Events (50, Clear with Silver Hammered Rim)
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.