Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Pull basin cold water tap to wash and shower-copper telescopic hand wash basin basi
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Alpine Stainless Steel Hand Dryer Wall Guard - 31.8 x 15.8 Hand Dryer Splash Guard Steel for Wall Damage & Splash Predection with Ultra Strength Adhesive and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Across The Board Horseracing Game Top. What would a stay in France be without a Shower faucet Antique Centerset Rain Shower withCeramic Valve Two Handles Three Holes forOil-rubbed BronzeShower Faucet81 (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucet Chrome Finished Bathroom Basin Faucet Mixer with Base Plate Tap oahssn600-Furniture
- In Konie 45KR Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cups, 4.5oz, White, 200 per Bag (Case of 25 Bags) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Zk&Lsa Basin Faucet All Bronze Single Hole Waterfall Mixed Water,A ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Black basin faucet basin faucet basin single hole faucet sink mixer Kitchen Sink Taps, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Faucet Modern Luxurychromed Copper Double Handle Restroom Wash Basin Faucets Hot and Cold Switch Isolated Taps Deck Mounted Mixer Tap;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Howard Elliott 37069 Caldwell Square Mirror, Natural Wood: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Retro-format, hot and cold, the redation of the water faucet, D.;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : High Quality Kitchen Brass Stainless Steelchrome Finish Torneria Brass Mixer Tap Deck Mounted Single Handle Hot and Cold Water Faucets, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : HMer Antique bluee And White Porcelain Waterfall One Hole Single Handle Centerset Sink tap, Faucet Blender Vintage Plated Kitchen Faucetsink Faucet Basin Mixer Brushed Waterfall Basin Faucet Sink Mixer, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, G-FT Hot and Cold Faucet Retro Faucet Copper Faucet Single Hole Basin Faucet Brass hot and Cold washbasin Bathroom wash Basin Faucet, White Square, Vulcan-Hart 00-825538 Heater for Vulcan-Hart 1024C, 1024P, and 1024W Cheese Melters, 240V, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a FRATELLI FRATTINI Mixer Tap Sink Mito VIP I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.