Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Godonnier 749871 Straight Bar 70 cm Stainless Steel and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : ROKTONG Faucet Copper Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet Hot And Cold Brushed Sink Faucet. What would a stay in France be without a GQLB Kitchen bath basin sink mixer tap faucet antique kitchen sink basin mixer tap hot and cold solid brass basin mixer tap (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Retro Plumbing Ware Kitchen Copper Chrome Dish Hot and Cold Faucet Environmental Health Faucet Lead-Free oavacr5405-Furniture
- In ZHFC-Shower shower shower head set full copper shower shower set : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Faucet Vintage Plated Deck Mounted Faucet Faucet Mixer Brass Made Chrome Faucet Sink Mixer Tap Vanity Faucet Single Handle Hot and Cold Basin Faucets ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Norpro 10-Piece Wok Set, Silver, 14 inch (506), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, 20L Relubby Outdoor Shower With Foot Pump, Portable Pressure Build-In Water Filtration System Non-Slip Mat,15L;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Xiangyaoyao All copper waterfall faucet, round glass faucet, bathroom basin faucet hot and cold water mixer faucet 4 points: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like KOHLER K-10552-CP Devonshire 30-Inch Bathroom Towel Bar, Polished Chrome;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Oudan Taps Bathroom Faucet Basin Taps Dual Handles Water Tap Bathroom Basin Tap Sink Water Mixer Faucet Taps (color -, Size -), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Retro Faucet greenical Faucet of Vegetable Wash Basin Can redate Single-Cooled Faucet, AWXJX European style retro style copper washing the face a raised hot and cold water swivel tap, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, High Quality Plating Kitchen Tap Kitchen Sink Tap Kitchen Sink Faucet Stainless Steel Faucet Mixer Taps 120 Degree Swivel Kitchen Sink Taps, Makej Dark Bronze Basin Faucets Hot and Cold Single Handle Deck Mounted redatable Basin Torneira Faucets Mixer Tap, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Faucet Luxury Plated Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Faucet Mixer Fashion High Quality gold Art Carved Cold and Hot Single Lever Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Faucet I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.