Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Christmas Semicircle Doormat Cute Celebratory Object on Stripes Star Moon Candy Flower Xmas Theme Illustration Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Plastic Cartoon Wardrobe Sealed Khaki Storage Box Storage Box Storage Accessory Toy Large Capacity Clothes Key Diapers etc. with casters Storage case Convenient Goods Four Stages. What would a stay in France be without a Style01 Diameter 66(inch& xFF09; Ethnic，Personalized Floor mats Middle Eastern Woman Figure in Hijab Cultural Authentic Arabesque Girl Illustration D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Accessories of Bathroom of Copper Together WC Brush WC WC seat of from The Brush Brush oakdls5280-Furniture
- In Contemporary Semicircular Cushion greenical Wavy Lines with Flowers Fresh Spring Season Themed Tile Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Turquoise and White : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, WFFXLL Folding Table Dining Table Home Small Apartment Square Table Simple Simple Square Bookcase (color A, Size 70 70) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, DYHOZZ Solid Wood Umbrella Stand Hotel Office Home Floor Type Umbrella with Storage Multi-Function Umbrella Stand Dark Coffee color Umbrella Stand, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Hawthorne Collection Dining Arm Chair in Yellow;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Living Room Retro Small Bench Home Adult Wear shoes Stool Sofa Change shoes Stool Strong Load-Bearing Removable and Washable (color B): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Boscoman - Fun Teardrop Adult Vinyl Beanbag Chair - Black (BOX L);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Beanbag, Individual Creative Cloth Small sofa Fashion Bay window Balcony Bedroom Leisure chair, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Thickened Tatami Mattress, Folding Printed Ground Floor Sleeping pad Student Mattress Topper -B 90x200cm(35x79inch), Z&L Home 2 Pieces Kitchen Rugs and Mats Non Slip Rubber Backing Floor Carpet Accent Area Runner Thin Low Pile Indoor Doormat Set-Funny Shy Black Cat, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, GSHWJS-Medical Chest Medicine Box Home Multi-Layer Large Medical Drug Drug Storage Box First Aid Kit 33.5x18x16cm, White PIN Furniture Flower Pot Storage 3 Layer Flower Frame Iron DIY Flower Pots Outdoor Potted Balcony Indoor Flowers Shelves Home Decoration Flower Racks Garden Shelf, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Wine Rack Modern Minimalist Living Room Wine Cabinet Decorations New House Moving Elephant Ornaments Wine Rack (color A) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.