Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Mattress Reversible Memory Foam Mattress, Hypoallergenic Comfort Floor Mat Pad Japanese Futon Tatami Mat Sleeping for Dormitory,Home (color A, Size 150x200cm(59x79inch)) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : XRXY Solid Wood Creative Footstool Living Room Sofa Coffee Table Stool Household Bench Doorway Cloth Change shoes Stool (8 colors Optional). What would a stay in France be without a Nagina International Dual Tone Spilled Brush Aluminum Nautical Porthole Mirrors Wall Mounted colorful Bathroom Mirrors (15 Inches, Purple Spill) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
A 7X Mirror Wall Mounted Makeup LED Beauty Mirrors Double Side Magnification 360° redating Folding Retractable Function Shaving Mirror,A,7X oakdls5245-Wall-Mounted Mirrors
- In Comfy Sacks Memory Foam Bean Bag Chair, Navy Micro Suede : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, BabyDoll Bedding Reversible Moses Basket Bedding Set, Light bluee Royal ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Mirror clip 1 4 1000 bag 1859, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Bedroom Wall Hanging Mirror European Style Simple Wrought Iron Mirror with Lanyard Bathroom Mirror;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Girls Semicircular Cushion Silhouette of Lady and Palm Tree on Tropical Beach at Sunset Horizon Scenery Print Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Black orange: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Tvilum 7177549 Element 5 Shelf Narrow Bookcase, White;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Area Rugs 80 x 58 inch Modern Soft Non-Slip Floor Mats Doormat redary Valves Tuba Stimmzug Brass Instrument Carpet for Bedroom Decoration by Josid, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Baby Crib Mattress Premium Memory Foam Reversible Safe Dual Firmness Orthopedic Comfort for Infants & Toddlers Antimicrobial Hypoallergenic Natural Soft Eco-Friendly Organic Bamboo Cotton Jacquard Knit Quilted Waterproof Cooling Vent Cover Removable & Was, LOFT Retro Industrial Style Water Pipe Shelf, Iron Bookshelf, Wall Solid Wood Shelf Creative Corner Shelf -by TIANTA (Size 45 45 20cm), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, ZSPPPP Free Standing Rack Drying Rack Floor Single Rod Stainless Steel Hanger Indoor Hanger Dormitory Storage Organizer Hanger (color 100CM), Bedding Straw mat Summer Sleeping mat Mattress Carbonization Process Foldable Double-Sided use mat, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Runners & Pads French Bulldog Split with Embellished Ethnic and Paintbrush Artwork Pink Seafoam Black White Modern Watercolor Multicolor 4'x6' I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Headboard Bedside Cushion Pads Cover Bed Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Cloth Art Princess Pillow Triangle Cushion Soft Case Sofa Pillow Bedroom Lounge Lumbar Pillow Multifunction Simple Fashion, 5 colors, 7 Sizes Optional ( color 5
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.