Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Qi_Hallway Furniture Coat Rack, Simple Solid Wood Floor Coat Rack Living Room Bedroom Simple Hanger Home Life Creative Wooden Storage Rack Standing Coat Racks and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : European Style Umbrella Stand Storage Home Hotel Lobby Commercial Umbrella Bucket Door Entrance Tube Artifact Hanging Umbrella Rack Multi-Size Optional (Size S). What would a stay in France be without a NSS Floor-Standing Coat Rack Solid Wood Clothes Hanger Clothes Tree Simple Suitable for Bedroom Living Room and Other Scenes Hall Tree (color 60cm) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Solid Wood Stool Creative Small Bench Square Stool Bathroom Stool, Sitting Comfort, Easy to Install (Size 26 26CM, Style B) 27 oaazkv5228-Furniture
- In Goquik Stainless Steel Umbrella Bucket Round Hanging Umbrella Barrel Wrought Iron Household Umbrella Bucket Hotel Rain Gear Storage Rack Umbrella Stand Paint (color B) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Hatskullsan3762 19.7\ 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Bathroom Entrance Mat Absorbent Durable Floor Doormat Runner Rug Set - Funny Mexican Skull with Hat ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, B 50x14x11cm GuoWei Coat Hat Rack Wall-Mounted Wood Hanging Hooks Shelf Organizer Entryway Hallway Living Room Bedroom Simple (color B, Size 50x14x11cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, T2 45cm high CJC Bar Stools Seat Industrial Style Vintage Rustic Kitchen Pub Patios Breakfast (color T2, Size 45cm high);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In W-45cm Shelf Floor Multi-Layer Storage Rack Finishing Storage Shelves (Size W-45cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like 2 40cm Modern European Vintage Bar Stool Low Footstool Industrial Style Garage Workshop Seat (color 3, Size 40cm);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Style02 Diameter 78(inch& xFF09; Anchor，Personalized Floor mats Vintage Sketch Style Monochrome Rope Arrangement Naval Equipment Illustration D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Patio Furniture Set Covers Waterproof Rectangular Furniture Set Cover, Heavy Duty Garden Patio XX-Large Lounge Chair Sofa Cover, Black Table Cover (Size 213×132×74CM), A 120x200cm Flannel Thin Futon Mattresses, Non-Slip Quilted Tatami Floor Mattress Single Double Dormitory Hotel Bedroom Bed Mattress Predector - 180x200 cm (71x78 Inch),B,90x200cm, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Home & More 100061830K Rembrandt Monogram Doormat 18-Inch X 30-Inch (Letter K), Living Room Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Zambia,Folk African Safari with Nature and Animal Effects Jungle Boho Design, Dark Brown Cream orange Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Seat Cushion Cartoon Round Detachable Washable Thicker Office Chair Dining Chair Stool, Nine colors are Available Chair Pad (color B) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.