Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished European Bathroom Copper Black Bronze Kitchen Sink Faucet Can Be redated Inlaid gold Jade Faucet New Faucet and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Makej Metered Faucet Single Handle Brushed Easy Inssizetion Crane Mixer Classic Design Cold&Hot Kitchen. What would a stay in France be without a Elegance Lager Glass (Set of 2) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Faucet Lead-Free Square Innovationfaucet Washbasin Bathroom Washbasin Single Hole Copper Faucet oawvuk4433-Furniture
- In All Copper Faucet Taps Bathroom Single Hot and Cold Copper Faucet Black Paint Single Hole Basin Faucet : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Lush Decor Décor Octagon Blocks Room Darkening Window Curtain Panel Pair, 0, Navy ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, 8 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet European style, copper, bamboo, Single Hole basin, hot and cold, wet cock 4 (color 8), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetchrome Kitchen Faucet Modern One Hole Handle Mixer Taps Plumbing Fixtures;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Bathroom Sink Tap Bathroom Basin Faucet Antique Brass Finish Brass Sink Faucet Single Handle Vessel Sink Water Tap Mixer: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Kitchen Fauct Simple Chrome Double Hot and Cold Bathroom Faucet Bar Kitchen Toilet Restaurant (color -, Size -);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : AOEIY Hot and Cold Modern Taps Kitchen Brass Faucet Bathroom Sink Basin Waterfall Tap Mixer Water Washroom Bath Tub Shower, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Washbasin Mixer Bathroom Basin Faucets Hot Cold Mixer Brass Ctzl2251, Inflatable bathtub AMINSHAP Sauna Bath Dual Adult Collapsible Bathtub Stainless Steel Stand Bathtub Free Inssizetion Quick Folding Bathtub, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Oudan K High Kitchen Faucet Kitchen Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Sink Vegetables Basin redatable Pin Manufacturer (color -, Size -), Niagara 9353 Bathroom Brassware, Chrome, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetkitchen Bath Basin Sink Mixer Tap Faucet Kitchen Sink Basin Mixer Tap Sink Faucet Solid Brass Sink Faucet Sink Faucet Hot and Cold Sink Faucet I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
In the Shower - Water Outlet Up - Simple Shower Kit NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Or Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Shower Water Mixing Valve Full Copper Shower Pack Hot And Cold Bath Shower Water Tap Mixing Valve Hot Water For The Shower Water Outlet On Top
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.