Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or BYPING Pouffes and Stool Upholstered Footstools Pattern Engraving Living Room Change shoes Cotton Pad Solid Wood, 2 colors (color B, Size 35X38X30CM) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Artzfolio Mosaic D2 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Natural Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch. What would a stay in France be without a Accessories for Bathroom Antique Furniture in Copper Copper Paper Towels Door Retro Wiper-Any Paper Toilet Paper Shopping Cart Cart Cart Diamond (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
SONGMICS Bamboo shoes Bench, shoes Rack for Boots, Storage 3-Tier shoes Shelf, for Hallway, Bathroom, Living Room, Corridor, Black ULBS06BK Entryway Organizer, oatfxi4433-Furniture
- In Cotton Heaven Area Rug (80 x 58 Inch) Door Mats Indoor Polyester Non Slip Multi Rectangle Doormat Kitchen Floor Runner Decoration for Home Bedroom Living Dining Room : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Bamboo Notebook Table Bed Study Table Foldable Table Portable Tatami Coffee Table Bay Window Small Table Lazy Reading Table 70 80cm Optional (Size 70cm) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, WFFXLL Folding Step Ladder Ladder Solid Wood Multi-Function Non-Slip Thick Plate Fashion Simple, 2, 3 Ladder Step Stool (color B, Size 3 Steps), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Nightstand Side Table, Round Solid Wood Side Table Simple Mini Space-Saving Balcony Coffee Table Multifunction Living Room Sofa Side Small Tea Table End Table;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In 40cmx60cm Makeup Mirror Rectangular Wall-Mounted Frameless Beveled Mirror Bathroom Vanity Dressing Living Room Bathroom Modern Decorative Bedroom Hallway (15.7 Inch x 23.6 inch): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like CIGONG-bookshelf Retro Peeling Red Bird Bookend Decoration Decoration Bedroom Room Counter Desk Personalized Decoration 13.2x10.5x15.5cm;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Wisdom Shelving & Storage Shelf Frame Decorative Ornament Frame Wall Iron Art White Sturdy Durable, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Non-Slip Wood Stair handrails Home Against The Wall Indoor loft Elderly railings handrails Corridor Support Rod (Size 100CM), Tree Half Round Door mats Taiping Lake Gardens Malaysia Serene Tranquil Woodland Idyllic View Bathroom Mat H 31.5 xD 47.2 Seal Brown Green Pale Yellow, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Artzfolio Abstract Artwork D226 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 18.5 X 16Inch, 5 JZX Chair- Bar Stool Pu + Metal Frame Fashion Personality 360 &Deg; redation Non-Slip, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Artzfolio Two Modern Women Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board White Frame 16 X 19.9Inch I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Without backrest Retro Industrial Style Barstool,Simple Bar Stool Nordic Tall Stool pouffe with PU Leather Seat and Adjustable Height 27-35 Inch for Bar Kitchen Pub Breakfast Dining,gold (with backrest)
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.