Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Guitar Semicircle Doormat Rock n Roll Composition Crown Wings Skulls Stars on Retro Grunge Backdrop Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Pale bluee Ivory Black and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Rustic Black 18 Inches Rustic Grey Antique Nautical Maritime Wall Mounted Mirror Ship Wheel Bay Home Decor & Gifts Nagina International (36 Inches, Rustic White). What would a stay in France be without a Purple flower A ZHAOYONGLI Stools Footstool Work Stool Short Guzheng Individual Solid Wood Princess Retro Birds and Flowers Plant Piano Environmental Predection Creative Solid Durable Long Lasting (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Artzfolio Brazil Flag Painted On Angry Man Face Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch oakdls4419-Furniture
- In Square Door mat W35 x L59 INCH 1st Birthday,Toddler Kids Party Cute Cat and Dog with Hats Cake on Petrol bluee Backdrop,Multicolor Easy to Clean, Easy to fold,Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, 603025cm Standing Coat Racks Wall Decorations Coat Rack Wall Mounted Clothes Rack loft Industrial Wind Pipe Wall Mounted Iron Coat Hooks Garment Hanger (Size 80 30 25cm) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, DYR Wooden Desk Shelf, Storage Organizer, Remote Control Caddy Container Wooden Box for Desk, Office Supplies, Home, Final Table 4 Styles (color D), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, NJ STOOLS- Household Solid Wood shoes Bench Sofa Footstool Living Room Stool Square Stool (color orange, Size 29x29x35cm);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In European Style Minimalist Cylindrical Umbrella Stand Home Umbrella Stand Moisture Storage Bin Hotel Umbrella Stand: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Merry Night Covering Three Points for Bunk Set Checkerboard Pattern SL Size Brown LB3-320-93;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Desk with Drawer Storage Organizer, Small Multifunctional Bookshelf Wooden Creative for Kids Thickened Storage Rack -A 28x63cm(11x25inch), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Square Stool Home Footstool, Fashion Fabric Sofa Bench, Simple Solid Wood shoes Bench, Suitable for Living Room, Bedroom (Red), Beige Semicircle Doormat Wild Distressed Lilies Floral Background Blooming Petals Bouquet Nature Theme Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 White Yellow Beige, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Coffee Table Bedside Cabinet, Open Storage Single Drawer Simple Bookcase Suitable for Student Dormitory Study Room 3 colors (color A), A-Fort Table Solid Wood Small Square Table Portable Study Desk Desk Table Square Folding Table Small Apartment Small Table, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Floor Coat Rack Bedroom Home Multi-Function Bamboo Rack Room Hanger (color A, Size 50CM) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
Bathroom anti-slip door mat W35 x L59 INCH Shark,Wild Animal in the Sea Attacking Showing the Mouth and Teeth Scary Print,Petrol bluee Grey White Non-slip, with non-slip backing,Non-slip Door Mat Carpe
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.