Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Artzfolio Three Hearts of Playing Card Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 18.1 X 16Inch and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Kids Activity Semicircle Doormat Random Letters of The Alphabet in The Outer Space with Planets and Stars Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Multicolor. What would a stay in France be without a Artzfolio Snail with A Shell House Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 18.8 X 16Inch (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Wine red+PU 3540cm ZHAOYONGLI Barstools,Stools Kitchen Bar Stools Adjustable Breakfast Bar Stools Swivel Gas Lift Footrest and Large Base (color Green+Imitation Cloth, Size 35 40cm) Chrome oaazkv433-Barstools
- In Christmas Semicircle Doormat Santa on Motorbike Scooter with Tree and Gifts Funny Cartoon for Kids Bird Halfmoon doormats H 31.5 xD 47.2 White Green Red : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Fitness, Door Mats Area Rug, Bodybuilding Themed Emblem in Vintage Style Hardcore Training Wings Stars, Door Mat Increase 4x5 Ft Red White Silver ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Yellow 34x34x42cm BYPING Sofa Stool Framework Living Room Decoration Cloth Removable Simple and Modern 2 Sizes, 4 colors (color Yellow, Size 34x34x42cm), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Coffee 4 80x52 HUGE Cutting Board – Worktop saver and Pastry Board – Scratch & Shatter Resistant Glass Kitchen Board; MEASURES SINGLE 80 x 52 cm (31,5 x 20,47 ); DOUBLE 40 x 52 cm (15,75 x 20,47 ); Coffee series DD07;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Solid Wood Small Round Stool Wear shoes Stool Sofa Stool shoes Bench (color A): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like SUNNY Multifunction Storage Stool Simple Sofa Bench Small Bench in The Living Room (color C1);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Grunge Semicircle Doormat Sketchy Artwork Digital Geometric Forms Graffiti Paintbrush Funky Unusual Effects Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Multicolor, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : D 1 pieces WLJBD Bar Stools Set of 2,Modern Minimalist redating Bar Chair, Hydraulic Adjustable Lifting Chair Home Backrest High Stool (color E, Size 1 Pieces), RFJJAL Large Adult Moon Chair Lazy Radar Recliner Folding Round Sofa (color 12), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Umbrella Stands Hallway Furniture Umbrella Stand Office Umbrella Stand Creative Wrought Iron Umbrella Barrel Door Continental Simple Umbrella Storage Barrel, pink Semicircular CushionGraphic Skulls and Red pink Blossoms Halloween Inspired Retro Gothic Pattern Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Vermilion Tan Green, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Vivid color Peacock Feather and Branches Pattern Runner Rug Set Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 47.2 ) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
B White Shelves Organizer for Books Bookcase Bookshelf Ends Flower Stand Wooden Multi-Layer Floor-Standing Indoor and Outdoor Balcony Living Room Patio Plant Stand Pot Rack Shelf Strong Sturdy, QiXian
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.