Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Doormat, Heavy Durable Entrance Corridor Door Mat Stairs Non-Slip PVC Backing Carpet-90x120Cm(35x47Inch)-Black and White and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Giantex 3PC Stacking Nesting Coffee End Table Set Living Room Modern Home Furniture. What would a stay in France be without a Personalities outside the entrance to get a floor mat bathroom door changing pad non-slip mat-H 80x120cm(31x47inch) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Whale Quilt TH675, Queen All-Season Quilts Comforters with Reversible Cotton King Queen Twin Size - Best Decorative Quilts-Unique Gifts Quilted for oaqxid433-Furniture
- In Flower Stand - Wooden Floor Type Multi-Layer Plant Flower Pot Display Stand Storage Rack, Balcony Living Room Bedroom Flower Shop Shelf, with Drawing Board (color B, Size One Floor) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, 75×60×26cm LXLA - Large Deluxe Plush Dog Bed, Cuddly Non-Slip Dog Sofa with Removable Washable Cover (Size 75×60×26cm) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Aomike 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Xmas Themed Decoration Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 47.2 ), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Yosemite Semicircle Doormat Sunset Panorama of Yosemite Cathedral Rocks Trees Cloudy Sky Reflection Riverside Halfmoon doormats H 31.5 xD 47.2 Beige Green;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In DYHOZZ Iron Umbrella Stand Home Hotel Foyer Umbrella Bucket greenical Umbrella Stand Black White Height 48.5cm Umbrella Stand (color B): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Furmax Office Chair Mid Back Swivel Lumbar Support Desk Chair, Computer Ergonomic Mesh Chair with Armrest (Black);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Dining Wooden Chair with Comfortable Padded Seat for Home Office Modern Chair-L5349 65-83CM (color 2), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Majestic Home Goods Navy bluee French Quarter Round Bolster, Long bar Doormat Floor mat, Entrance Hall Bedroom Bedside mat Kitchen Antiskid Cartoon Mat Carpet-A-45x120cm(18x47inch), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Starfish Decor Area Rug Summer Sea Travel Retro Boards Ship Deck Rope Scallops Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Carpe Non Slip, Stool Ladder Step Stool Multi-Function Folding Ladder Creative Portable Step Stool Birch Three-Step Stool Home Kitchen Folding Ladder (color Brown, Size 21 40 63CM), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a DQMS Simple and Stylish Solid Wood Bar Stools Linen Cushion Bar Chair Swivel Chair High Stool Creative Front Desk Chair Modern I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.