Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Bedroom Floor Rug Black and White Horizontal Borders with Ethnic Motifs Monochrome Triangles and Oval Shapes Outside The Door Rug W6'xL8' and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Standing Coat Racks Coat Stand Standing Entryway Coat Rack Hat Hanger Holder Hooks for Jacket Umbrella Tree Stand Metal Coat Hanger Home Decor -0223 (color Red). What would a stay in France be without a 75th Birthday Semicircle Doormat Seventy Five Number with Floral Details and Swirls Little Stars Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Pink orange and White (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Style06 Diameter 54(inch& xFF09; Geometric，Personalized Floor mats Barcode Pattern Retro colors Straight Parallel greenical Lines D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat Style in oatfxi4266-Doormats
- In Black ZENGAI Stool Ladder Home Stool Anti-Slip Ascend Stool Safety Plastic, 7 colors (color B) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Dream On Me 4-Inch Full Size Foam Crib and Toddler Bed Mattress, White ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, LRW European Style Home Leisure Computer Chair Backrest Chair (color Pink), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, DQMS Iron Solid Wood Bar Chair, Bar Stool Chair Simple High Bar Chair High Stool High Chair Bar Stool Bar Chair Back Front Chair (Size 45CM);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Black 522832cm Rattan Straw Weaving shoes shoes Stool Storage Stool Garden shoes Bench Seat Storage Stool Sofa Stool (color orange, Size 52 28 32cm): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like A 90x200cm(35x79inch) Bedroom Mattress Tatami mat Bed pad Lambskin Fabric fold-Able Anti-Skidding 3.0cm Thick [Individual] [Double] for livingroom Student Dormitory Tents-A 90x200cm(35x79inch);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Small Stool Living Room Tea Table Cloth Art Chair Porch shoes Change Stool Solid Wooden Frame (color Green), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Modern Minimalist ins Plastic Chair Dining Chair Nordic Fashion Coffee Tea Shop net red Chair (color C), Der Pastoral Fabric Bay Window Mat,Thick Nonlip Balcony Mat,Window sill Sofa Mat,Dust Cover,for Bedroom Living Room Coffee Table (color M, Size 90x210cm(35x83inch)), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Ice Silk Mat Three-Piece 1.8m Bed 1.5 Meters Double Summer Folding Air-Conditioned Mats (with Pillowcase) (color A4, Size 150 200cm), 16Pcs Boston Cocktail Mixer Shaker Set Stainless Steel Premium Gift Bar Bartender Kit Drink Mixing Tool, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Interior Door Rug Bathroom Rug Slip Mushroom Vintage Hand Drawn Style Forest Mushrooms Falling Leaves Tasty Vegan Food Door Rug Increase W6'xL8' I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.