Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Japanese Style Red Wine Cup Holder Household Wrought Iron Hanging Display Stand Table Wine Rack Restaurant Goblet Rack Upside Down and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : SHWSM Small Portable Folding Table - Lightweight Bed Folding Table - Super Tough - 45kg Load-Bearing, with Card Slot Design Folding Table (color A). What would a stay in France be without a 2 Step Stool for Kids, Thickened Skid Plate Foot Step Stool (color Pink) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
SHWSM Folding Table Dining Table Home Simple Small Apartment 2 People 4 People Portable Dining Table Square Round Small Table Folding Table A) (color oaqxid4266-Furniture
- In Flash Furniture Kids colorful 3 Piece Folding Table and Chair Set : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Pattern05 47 x 59 (W120cm x L150cm) Carpet mat，Wanderlust Decor,World Map On Old Brick Wall Countries Continents Creative Aged Vintage Rough 63 x 94 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, North cool USB Charging Model Weight Scale Female Home Accurate Body Weighing Electronic Scale High-end BMI Health Human Scale (color Black), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Small WHKFD Creative Flower Stand Wall Decoration Base Simple Three-Dimensional Sitting Room Wall Decoration Plant Pattern Wall Decoration of The Room;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Pink White 1 End Table Furinno 11179DWN Simple Design Coffee Table, Dark Walnut: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Hot Knobs Opaline Square Cabinet Knob by Hot Knobs;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : colorful Semicircle Doormat Oriental Mandala Style Animal Portraits on a colorful Paint Splashes Background Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : MBD Flower Pot Rack cage Bird Iron Candlestick Flower Stand Decoration Home Living Room Decorations Crafts, Black-B 50cm ZCJB Hanging Mirror Wall Mount Convenience Decoration Dressing Table Make Up Mirror Bathroom Mirror LD-9 (color Black-B, Size 50cm), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Seville Classics Contoured Silver Metallic Stainless Steel Work Stool, WN - Book Racks Bookshelf - Desktop Storage Box Multi-Layer Drawer Folder Wooden Storage Desk Shelf (color A), Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Flower Stand Multi-Room Room Built-in Rack Simple Multi-Function Flower Pot Shelf Floor-Style Fleshy Flower Stand I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Multi-layer Practical Space Saving Storage 2-Tiers shoes Bench Hallway Solid Wood shoes Rack with Brown Removable Seat Cushion Bamboo Portable Change shoes Stool shoes Cabinet - 4 Sizes for Home & Com
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.