Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or JONTON Faucet faucet faucet, 304 stainless steel basin,???hot and cold water mixing basin, wash basin, wash basin and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Sanliv 8 Inch Double Sided Makeup Mirror with 7x Magnification Wall Mounted Vanity Mirror, No Light, Oil-Rubbed Bronze. What would a stay in France be without a S-Senrohy Bathroom Brass Faucet Wall Mounted Kitchen Water Faucet Single Hole Wash Pool Water Faucet Wash Table Mixing Valve Curved circular tube (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Orlco Art Zen Pictures Paintings Print Wall Decor Thailand Elephant Walk Behind Monks Buddha Zen Art with Frame Picture Canvas Prints for Study or Office Black and White Yellow 24x36inch Wall oauhny4259-Furniture
- In Water Tap Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Bathroom Washroom Jade Antique gold Copper Marble Hotel (color K) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Full Copper Antique Retro Single Hole redating Hot and Cold ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Stainless Steel 18 in (457 mm) Amerock BH26545BBZ Arrondi 24 in (610 mm) Double Towel Bar in Brushed Bronze golden Champagne, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Faucet Washbasin Mixer High Quality Brass Chrome Finish Kitchen Thermostatic Faucet Thermostatic Bathroom Mixer Faucet Sink Mixer Tap The Basic Fauct;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Dynasty Hardware DYN-4001-CM Manhattan 30-Inch Single Towel Bar, Polished Chrome: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucet redatable Bathroom Basin Mixer Kitchen Faucet Cold Water Taps;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Superior 100% Premium Combed Cotton, 300 Thread Count 4-Piece Bed Sheet Set, Single Ply Cotton, Deep Pocket Fitted Sheets, Soft and Luxurious Bedding Sets - King, Coral, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Shuilongtou Hot and cold water faucet 180 degree redation copper main body single hole hot and cold mixed water basin high foot faucet ceramic valve core, Lhxasd Copper Black gold Wash Basin Basin Hot and Cold Wash Basin Faucet, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Folding Tub Thicken Adult Bathtub Detachable Portable Bathtub, Robinet de lavabo (court) à unique poignée , style contemporain fini en chrome, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Hot and Cold redatable Telescopic Pull Single Handle Single Hole C I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.