Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or AGLZWY 2 Sets Chair Multipurpose Plastic Thicken Anti-Slip 270° Without Angle Backrest Stool School, 8 colors (color bluee, Size 32.5X35.5X53CM) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Black SMC Mirror Solid color Oval Wall Mounted Vanity Mirror Bathroom Anti-Fog Toilet Finishing Mirror Living Room Decorative Mirror (color White). What would a stay in France be without a Iusun 4-Tier Storage Rack Multi-function Shelves Unit Metal Durable Shelving Microwave Oven Holder Wheeled Trolley Pantry Closet Kitchen Laundry Organization - Shipping From USA (Silver) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Bathroom mat W35 x L59 INCH Animal,Cartoon Style Elephant Gazelle Giraffe Gorilla Animals Illustration,Brown and Green with Non-Slip Backing Door Mat Carpet Lion Fern oakdls4245-Furniture
- In XIAOLONG Simple Coat Rack Floor Bamboo Clothes Rack Creative Branches Hanger Bedroom Simple Floor Hanger -45 : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, WYMBS Antique Ti-PVD Finish Brass Material Bathroom Shelves ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Light bluee A-Fort Stool Living Room Sofa Stool Simple Leather Stool Square Stool Hall Change shoes Bench Coffee Table Stool Living Room Small Stool Dressing Table Makeup Stool Leather pier (color Green), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Quilted Comforter Corner Tabs Quilt Thicken Warm Soft All Season All-Season Quilted Comforte Rhypoallergenic Winter Quilt (Size 200cmx230cm2.5kg);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Simple wardrobe Simple wardrobe Solid Wood 130 45 170cm Assembled Wardrobe (color A): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Bathroom Entrance Mat Absorbent Durable Floor Doormat Runner Rug Set - Hand Painted Regatta;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Black Beige 9' x 12' Ming's Mark RC7 Brown Beige 8' x 20' Classical Reversible Mat, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Marcel Breuer Cesca Chair Replacement Cane Seat in Natural - Made in , 90s Semicircle Doormat Geometric Pattern in Retro Style with Round Half Moon Triangle Shapes Artwork Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Navy Yellow Pink, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Desktop Organizer, Bamboo Adjustable Free DIY Bookshelf Display Shelf File Rack Stand Holder Table Counter Top with Drawer, Office Home, Watercolor, Girls Rooms Kids Rooms Nursery Decor Mats, Various Types of Gardening Plants Artistic Flowers Spring Nature Soft Blossoms, Door Mat Increase 4x6 Ft Multicolor, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Kitchen Storage Shelf Four Layers Flooring Office Bathroom Living Room Storage Rack Organisation I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.