Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Oudan Kitchen Faucets 360 Degree redation Single Handle Cold and Hot Water Tap 304 Stainless Steel Brushed Wall Mounted (color -, Size -) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Bathroom Sink Faucet-Waterfall Chrome-Plated Wide-Spread Three-Hole Double Handle Three-Hole Faucet Brass. What would a stay in France be without a Faucet Full Copper gold Washbasin Hot And Cold Above Counter Wash Basin Heightened Hot And Cold Water 32MM To 40MM Can Be Installed (Size LARGE) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Vintage Brass 360 Degree redation Faucet Modern Style Bathroom Stainless Steel Deck Mounted Bath Cold and Hot Water Tap oayjys4231-Furniture
- In LaLF Faucet Copper Hot and Cold Basin Basin Bathroom Faucet Wash Basin : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Taps Kitchen Sinktaps Mixer Swivel Faucet Sink Lead-Free Faucet 360 Degree redating Hot and Cold Water Kitchen ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Poly and Bark Trattoria 18 Stool in Yellow, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Dimond Lighting D2426 Martcliff Table Lamp, Bronze, 17 x 17 x 10 ;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Countertop Support Bracket 18 Tbracket: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Maifeini The Luxurious Pull Out A Solid Brass Bathroom Faucet Washbasins Or Black Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps Single Kitchen Faucet;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : SEEKSUNG Faucets,Kitchen faucet - Single Handle One Hole Painted Finishes Pull-out -Pull-down Deck Mounted Contemporary Kitchen Taps,Hot and cold water tap, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : WYRSXPY Basin Tap Fashion Personality Desktop Moon Shape Waterfall Wash Basin Bathtub Faucet, Chrome Brass Fittings, With Hose Small Shower Head, Single Handle Hot And Cold Water, 3-hole Inssizetion, redOOY Taps Faucet Basin Faucet Bathroom Bathroom Hot And Cold Basin Faucet Copper Painted Basin Single Hole Faucet Black, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, XINXI HOME Mixing valve wall mounted shower faucet water heater mixing valve wall mounted shower faucet bathroom hot and cold triangle bath, HRFHLHY Household bathroom Stainless Steel Basin Faucet Hot And Cold Basin Faucet, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelthe Cold and Hot Faucet of The Cold and Hot Kitchen Sink Can Turn The Single Single Hole Washing Basin Head. I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Normal Mode YYF-FAUCET Basin Tap Led Creativity Brass Fittings, Desktop Waterfall Wash Basin Bathtub Faucet, Temperature Control color Modern Family Hotel Faucet, Shower Head Single Handle Hot And Cold Water, 3-hole Inssizetion 302219cm ,More Secure fo
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.