Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Green Chassis 38.5cm Modern Simple Bar Stool redate Lifting Chair Counter High Foot Seat Creative Fashion Cafe Kitchen Leisure Dining Chair 0527A (color Dark bluee, Size Chassis 41cm) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Standing Coat Racks Coat Stand,Clothes Rack Hat Wooden Coat Rack Hat Rack,Entryway Clothes Rack Hanger,Coat StandHooks for Coats, Jackets，Scarves -0223. What would a stay in France be without a Grey Semicircle Doormat Big Leaves on Old Fashion Floral Background Feminine Dramatic Style Retro Graphic Print Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Grey (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
LQQGXLPortable Folding Table Wall-Mounted Computer Desk, Modern Desk, Collapsible Dining Table, (color Black, 6040cm) Size Minimalist oatfxi4100-Furniture
- In Pink Lazy Couch, Foldable Meditation Chair, Japanese Single Floor, Bay Window Chair, Computer Chair, Multi-color Optional (color Green) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Wall Mounted Coat Rack, Wall-Hung Coat Hooks, 4 zinc Alloy Hooks,Bedroom Living Room Entrance Creativity Simple Modern Solid Wood Wall-Mounted Coat Racks. (color A) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Twin Signature Sleep Sleep 5-inch Tight Youth Foam Mattress with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam, Full Size, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, SSHHI Modern Simple Short Stool,Cloth Household Change shoes Bench Low Stools,Adults Fashion Creative Pedal Bedroom Light;
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In DESPKON Non-humidifying and Breathable Style Vintage Retro Effect Filtered Hipster Style Image of Sam Sand Dunes in Thar Desert Rajasthan, for Elegant Floor-Down Window Decoration W108 x L84: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Andersen 412 Clean Stride Mat Insert, 44-Inch Length X 34-Inch Width;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Sofa Stool Solid Wood Fabric Stool Living Room Footstool Simple Modern shoes Stool, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : B PU Leather Bar Stool, with Backrest redatable Solid Wood Frame Fabric Dining Chair Breakfast Stool Modern Style Chair, for Kitchen, Restaurant, Cafe, Bar (color Optional) (color E), Smart Sensor AR8100 Air Quality Monitor Gas Meter O2 Oxygen Temp Detector Analyzer Handheld Tester Temperature Thermometer, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Chair bar Chair Iron Chair Dining Chair,Comfortable backrest, Bearing 110KG, Used for Furniture, Kitchen, bar, Cafe, Restaurant, Multi-layer Practical Space Saving Storage Hallway 2-Tiers Bamboo shoes Bench Storage Solid Wood shoes Rack with Removable Seat Cushion Portable shoes Cabinet with Drawer - 4 Sizes for Home & Commerc, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Umbrella Stand, Creative Fashion Simple Umbrella Bucket Lobby Office Home Umbrella Stand Umbrella Storage Rack (Size Small) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.