Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Premium Handmade Mgoldccan Leather Pouf and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : H+6085cm Wall Mirror Mountain Rustic Twig Frame Beveled Oval Resin Hallway Home Decor,F+60 85cm. What would a stay in France be without a Coat rack hanger Wooden Coat Rack Stand 8 Hooks Clothes Stand Tree Floor Standing Hat and Coat Stand Rack Clothes Jacket Storage Hanger 175cm (H) Disc base solid wood coat rack (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Modern Semicircle Doormat colorful Leaf Shaped Vivid Trippy Forms Spring Summer Themed Curved Display Halfmoon H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor Artful doormats oaqxid4072-Furniture
- In Artzfolio Fantasy Background of Two Human Eyes & Tree Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 19.9 X 16Inch : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, Style05 Diameter 54(inch& xFF09; Bowling Party，Personalized Floor mats Spread Skittles bluee Ball on a Wooden Floor Moment of Crash Themed Print D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, B BRNEBN Stool Wood Sofa Bench Fabric Bench for shoes Bench (color B), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Coat Rack Solid Wood Single bar Hanger Home Living Room Floor Hanger Living Room Porch Hanger Coat Rack (color Wood color, Size 38 38 175CM);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In SODIKA 2 Pieces Kitchen Rug Set,Non-Skid Slip Washable Doormat Floor Runner Bathroom Area Rug Carpet,Beautiful Beach Seascape Starfish Seashell (19.7x31.5in+19.7x63 inches): The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like BJLWT No Drilling 304 Stainless Steel Kitchen Racks Wall Hanging Storage Organize Shelf Storage Rack (Size A);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : ZCYX Coat Rack Floor Solid Wood Hanger Home Bedroom Clothes Rack Simple Modern Removable Hanger - Hanger Hooks (color C), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : White-A 934848cm Bar Stool Bar Stools Wooden Bar Stool Wooden Bar Stool High-redating Bar Chair High Back Release Waist Pressure Load Capacity 160kg (color Black-B, Size 93 48 48cm), Tingting-Wall Mounted Coat Rack All Solid Wood Bedroom Living Room Hall Kitchen Bathroom Hanging Clothes Hanging Bag (color Brown, Size 60), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, LRW European Leisure Chair, Office Chair, Plastic Backrest Chair, Modern Rest Chair, Green, Botanical Isle Chair Pad, Oasis bluee, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a K 180x220cm(71x87inch) Ergonomics Thicken Sleeping Floor mat, Breathable Futon Mattress Topper Pad Tatami Japanese Bed roll for Home Student Living Room -D 180x220cm(71x87inch) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.