Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or orange-red 6035cm ZHAOYONGLI Footstools,Otools Porto Brushed Suede Drum Pouffe - Luxury Cylindrical Footstool - Round Footrests (color Purple, Size 40 40 cm) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : Entrance Door Change shoes Bench 2 Layer shoes Rack shoes Stool Storage Stool Frame Sofa Stool shoes Cabinet Wearing a shoes Bench Bamboo (Size 52 29.5 48cm). What would a stay in France be without a Portable Japanese Traditional Futon Mattress,Ultra Soft Comfort 4cm Thick Non-Slip Predected pad Home Dormitory-Light tan 90x190cm(35x75inch) (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Coolred Shelving Industrial Cubes Supreme 3 Tier Storage Medium Duty Shelf Unit White 2 Shelves Unit Pipe oaazkv3766-Furniture
- In LLYU Fashion Folding Chair PU face Chair Chair Small Bench Stool Dining Chair Portable Stool Dormitory Chair Balcony Chair (color RED) : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, 7 Dual Din Car MP5 Player Support Card-Reading & Hands-Free Call Black ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Ride The Wave Half Round Door mats Caricature Crab Surfing in The Sea Sports Adventure Illustration Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Dark Coral Mint orange, Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, ZHPRZD Bathroom Mirror Wall Hanging Mirror Decorative Mirror Oval Mirror 37 57cm Bathroom Mirror (color C);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In Folding Stool Portable Camping,Light Wight Oxford Cloth Super Compact Breathable: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like Artzfolio Key Sinking & Dissolving in Clear bluee Water Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board golden Frame 19.8 X 16Inch;
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : Beige 41CM A-Fort Bar Chair Lift Home bar Stool high Stool bar Chair redating high Stool Modern Minimalist bar Chair (61-81cm) (color orange, Size 38.5cm), Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : Portable Camping Hammock with Mosquito Bug Net Hammock Tree Straps & Carabiners Lightweight Parachute Nylon Hammock for Camping Travel & More (Army Green 290x140cm), GJD Iron Cocktail Holder Home Decor Bookshelf Reading Rack Folding Desktop Stand Multiunction Tablet Stand Shelf, Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, SE7VEN Circular Carpet European Garden Floor mat Living Room Bedroom Bedside mats-K diameter90cm(35inch), LQQGXLModern Minimalist Coat Rack, Solid Wood Coat Rack Floor Bedroom Simple Hanger Office Simple Clothes Hanger Clothes Scarf Hat Storage Rack, Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a Office Chair Computer Chair Conference Chair Household Ergonomic Lounge Chair Lunch Break Adjustable Chair Kitchen Furniture (color Black) I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.