Welcome to Blog for France !
I’m Karine, a French woman who lives in the city of Toulouse in South West France and also the author of Blog for France !
My first interests are food and travel. I travelled a lot in South America, in Asia, in Europe…
All the countries I visited were beautiful, interesting, endearing… but the country that I prefer is the place where I live : my sweet and greedy France !
With my blog for France, I would like to show you France as it really is, my authentic and beautiful France !
What is the purpose of Blog for France ?
The mission of this blog is to invite you to travel in France giving you good advice, my own addresses, my tips and my favorites, smart and interesting driving tours in France…
For me, travel is not only visiting a city, a monument or a church. To travel is also to discover a culture, gastronomy, wines, different lifestyles.
Who is Blog for France for ?
You are planning a trip to France ? Blog for France can help you !
You are going to France with a lot of money ? It’s perfect to visit France in the best conditions ! I’ll show you the best hotels and more… like My selection of 3 best hotels in Paris
You want to visit France but you don’t have a lot of money ?
It’s not a problem : I will tell you how to visit and enjoy France without much money !
For example, I published :
Why you should visit France ?
Imagine a coffee terrace in Montmartre, an afternoon to discover Impressionist paintings, a restaurant under the olive trees in a small village of Provence, a trip back to the Middle Ages in the castle of Carcassonne, a day in vineyards with tasting of Bordeaux wines… : Yes you are in France !
It’s easy to choose France as a travel destination. But the most complicated, or the most pleasant if you are on my blog (!!!), will be to choose between : Sea or mountain ? City or countryside ? Star restaurants or little neighborhood bistros ? Paris or Bordeaux ? 7 days or 2 weeks ? South of France with their small fortified villages or Various Styles of gold Bathroom Mats Into The Door Mat Door Mat Foyer Foyer Bathroom Absorbent Mat Bedroom Carpet (can Be Cut) (color D, Size 80CM110CM) and its windy coast or Paris with its wonderful monuments or the Côte d’Azur and its seaside resorts, Mont Blanc, Mont-St-Michel, the castles of the Loire … The list is infinite. So I stop here otherwise you will fall asleep !
My France also brings a mosaic of regions with marked cultural identities rich in know-how and traditions. Join the festivities that animate the small villages, meet the artisans and sit down to table, because the most delicious gastronomic specialties, including wines and cheeses, are waiting for you all over my country. You will also travel in France while eating and drinking !
Best places in France – My favorites
For best places to visit in France, first, I give you my own list and for each place, you can discover a special post with more informations and details…
Of course, my list has to include France’s capital city : 45CM Trolley - Double Stainless Steel Medical Laboratory Equipment Equipment Cart Silent Trolley Four-Wheel Beauty Salon Clinic Durable (Size 45CM). What would a stay in France be without a Brawvy Non Slip Resilient Rug Set of 2 Piece Absorbent Anti-Skid Entry Way Doormat for Bathroom Kitchen Toilet Floor colorful Feather Pattern Comfortable Home Deco 19.7 x31.5 +19.7 x47.2 (Montmartre, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, Notre dame…) ?
Then my favorites places are :
Grey Walnut color ZHAOYONGLI Footstools,Otools Multifunction Non-Slip Fabric Stool Indoor Solid Wood Portable (color Grass Green, Size Walnut color) Frame oatfxi3433-Furniture
- In color08 4.6 feet Hedda Clare Flag Anti-Slip Round Doormats,Ethnic,Yin Yang Symbol Mandala Hippie Asian Design with Floral Swirl Frame Image,Purple and Light bluee,Office Soft Carpet Floor Mat5.2 feet : Strasbourg, Christmas markets, Colmar, ZHBWJSH Solid Wood shoes Bench Creative Stool Stool Makeup Stool Leather Stool Coffee Table Stool Small Leather Pier Footstool Sofa Stool (color B) ;
- In Aquitaine : Bordeaux, Chuangshengnet Shelves Wood Wall Decorations Racks Fittings Home Decor Clothing Store Walls Creative Staircase (color bluee), Arcachon, the Pays Basque, the Landes, Varnish color Clothes Hat Tree Coat Rack Solid Wood Clothes Shelf - Multifunction Shelf Bag Rack Storage Shelf JINRONG (color Wood color);
- In Normandy : Mont Saint Michel, Les falaises d’Etretat, Rouen, Giverny ;
- In 6' Large Artificial Ficus Silk Tree Fake Plant Potted Decor Yard Outdoor Indoor: The pointe du Raz, Belle Ile en Mer, Quibéron Island, Granit Rose coast, Brittany small villages like B 90x190cm(35x75inch) Student Dormitory Tatami Mattress, Single 0.9m Four Seasons Universal Thickness Bedroom Cushion-a 180x200cm(71x79inch);
- In the Centre : Val de Loire Castels, Tour, Villandry garden, Orléans, Bourges Sancerre and its wines ;
- In Auvergne : Volcans, Salers, Puy en Velay ;
- In Champagne-Ardenne : champagne vineyards, Reims and its cathedral ;
- In Corse Island : Bonifacio, Calvi, Porto Vecchio beaches, agriate desert, Piana calanques ;
- In Languedoc-Roussillon : Camargue, Collioure, Carcassonne, Canal du Midi, Roussillon ;
- In Occitanie : ZhiGe Storage seat,Multifunctional Modern Home Storage Stool Folding Storage Fabric Change shoes Toy Box, Cordes-sur-Ciel, Albi, Castres, the Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Dordogne, Conques, Najac ;
- In Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur : South Shore Furniture, Heavenly Collection, 4 Drawer Chest, Royal Cherry, Rug Round Rugs,Irregular Ice bluee Lake Graphics Coffee Table Rug Nordic Modern Minimalist Living Room Sofa Carpet Bedroom Bedside Swivel Chair Basket Chair Mat(120cm,140cm,160cm) (Size 140CM), Martigues, Aix en Provence, Saintes Maries de la Mer, Avignon, Black Umbrella Stand Household Hotel Lobby Simple Storage Rack for Hotel Lobby Office Creative Storage Barrel, KAROLA 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Doormat Runner Rug Set Thin Low Pile Indoor Area Rugs Cartoon Alphabet ABC Chart 19.7 x31.5 +19.7 x47.2 , Gorges du Verdon, Baux-de-Provence ;
- In Rhône-Alpes : Annecy, Lyon, Chambéry, The Mont Blanc.
These places are not classified by order of my favorites because it is impossible for me to choose… And I am sure there are more beautiful places in France, but I have not visited all the places in France yet !
Best places in France – How to visit France ?
I am writing some posts with my favorite places to visit according a 561220cm Black JZX Wooden Household Hangers, Wall Hangers，Bamboo Living Room Bedroom Wall Coat Hooks Wall Shelf White Zinc Alloy Hook Black Zinc Alloy Hook Shelf Wall Hanging Clothes Hooks，Wall Door Back Coat Rack I give you models of itineraries you can adapt with the number of days you will stay in France. These itineraries allow to visit France by yourself (by car or by train). They are optimized for a 10 days trip but they will be more interesting and pleasant if you adapt them for 12 days or 15 days or even more…
I just published (but others are going to be published very soon) :
Also, I am going to give you my cities itineraries with maps and detailed tour like :
This blog is a little baby. Give it enought time to grow…
And come back from time to time to take news about Blog for France!
If you want to visit Colombia, you can contact the travel agency that I know well :
You want to travel outside France ? Maybe to Colombia, in Peru, in Indonesia, in Scotland… then I advise you to start travelling in the Mad Travel Bag blog which can give you some ideas and itinerary advice.