- TOWEL RACK HOME Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Modern Silver Chrome plated brass double handle three hole ceramic valve falls out of the m
- Pfister Weller LG89-8WRC 1-Handle Tub & Shower Trim in Polished Chrome
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Shower Screen shower suite 304 stainless steel waterfall shower faucet 5 gear out of the water-to-five control shower,
- Mullingar Pewter Medieval Irish Tankard - Celtic Engraving
- Sunco Lighting 8 Pack 5 6 Inch LED Recessed Downlight, Baffle Trim, Dimmable, 13W=75W, 3000K Warm White, 965 LM, Damp Rated, Simple Retrofit Inssizetion - UL + Energy Star
- Basin Faucetfaucet Multi-Function Kitchen redary Vegetable Pot Faucet Cold and Hot greenical Dishwasher
- Upper Deck 4 Antique Leaf Cast Iron Wall Brackets 9 Inches H X 9 Inches L X 1 Inch W
- Bathroom Taps Basin Faucet Kitchen Faucet Nickel Finished Crane Brass Kitchen Sink Pull Out Kitchen Faucet,Sink Tap Mixer with Pull Out Shower Head
- goldYING Taps Faucets??Copper European Antique Kitchen Faucet Engineering Hot And Cold Single Hole Mixer Faucet Factory Stock
- Oudan Taps Faucet Basin Faucet gold Brass Natural Jade Hot And Cold Three-Hole Basin Antique Bathroom Cabinet Faucet E (color -, Size -)
- Lint Free 8 Piece Bulk Turkish Towel Set Clearance Prime Bathroom (2 Bath 2 Hand 4 Washcloths Pack) 700 GSM Quick Dry Off Premium Cotton Spa Hotel Quality Luxury Designer 2018 Collection Bundle Beige
- ALL FOR YOU 3pc Reversible Quilt Set, Bedspread, and Coverlet-white off white-Oversize 100 x 110 (Larger King with king size pillow shams,king, California King)
- A Adjustable Height Bar Stools, Swivel Kitchen Chair Bar Stools with Back Plastic seat Lift Chair Front Desk Chair-E
- JIANFEI Footstool Trash Can Big Space Storage Load Bearing 80kg,4 colors (color Black, Size 43x33x43cm)
- Floor Mat Door Entry Door Entrance Hall Carpet Mat Home Mat Entry Door Mat Door Carpet Mat,2-80 100cm
- Anti Slip Rug Floor Door Ground Table mat Small Footcloth Bathroom Bedroom Living Room Door entrances Patio Entry Ways mat pad-B 39 79inch(100 200cm)
- Hanging Hanger Living Room Bedroom Hook Up White Size Optional ( Size 6 hooks )
- Shelf Copper Basket Full Copper Chrome Double-Layer Triangle Basket Basket Bathroom Corner Shelf
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet The Copper Black faucet hot and cold water basin mixer antique table basin mixer an
- FZHLR Kitchen Faucets 360 Degree redation Carved Sink Faucets Solid Brass Sink Tap Water Mixer Antique Brass Basin Faucet
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Rain shower set home antique copper shower copper cold water faucet wall mounted ha
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.