- Antiskid Doormat Watercolor han Drawn Floral Collection
- Sun LL European-style gold Hot And Cold Faucet With Antique Brass Finish，Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Upgrade of Dual redation (Copper) Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Washbasin Faucet hot and cold basin can be redated to high single hole faucet full brass valve body, the flagship of the dual-redating copper 60CM hose one-to
- All Copper Faucet Copper Basin Faucet Pull-Type Plating Hot and Cold Water Ceramic Wash Basin Hand Washing
- Shower set All Copper golden Shower European Shower Set Bathroom Shower Antique Shower Hot And Cold Faucet,D
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet All copper single handle into the wall cold and hot flush surface vanity area with sink water faucet
- A Type Seven Word Tube Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet BrassLanto Kitchen Faucet Single Cold Sink redating Laundry Pool Sink Universal 304 Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet,A Seven-Character Tube
- J Sitting height 45CM Iron High Stool Bar Chair Restaurant Counter Chair Cafe Metal Chair Modern Minimalist Home backrest high Chair (color C, Size Sitting Height 45CM)
- Dison portable smart pill box, App control, adapt ios android, outdoor family, remind daily medication
- Creative Small Stool Solid Wooden Dining Stool, Square Stool, Dressing Stool, Simple Fashionable Dressing Stool, Bench, Household Stool 10 GMING (Size 31 42cm)
- HomeRoots Décor 295336-OT Home, Multicolor
- Birch Tree Semicircular CushionFresh Green Leaves Summer Forest Rural Landscape Lush Environmental Image Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Green White Black
- Oudan Led Copper Basin Faucet Bathroom Toilet Faucet Cold Tap Hole (color -, Size -)
- Oudan Mixer Water Tap copper European retro style Basin Hot and cold
- Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Taps Retro Creative Waterfall Effect Single Handle Bathroom Brass Mixer Brushed Steel Curved Mouth
- Black XPYFaucet Faucet Tap Black Paint All Copper C-Shaped Plated Black Bathroom Ware, Brushed
- GreenPan CC001875-001 Valencia Pro Cookware Set 4pc, Grey
- Short AXWT golden Faucet Wash Room Cloakroom Single Lever Single Hole Polished Chrome Mixer Mono Basin Taps, Taps For Bathroom Sink (Size High)
- AngQi 55in Pregnancy Pillow Body Pillow with Velvet Cover-U Shaped Maternity Pillow, Grey-bluee
- Luxury Modern Hot and Cold Faucet Vintage Platingfaucet Polished Basin Mixer Taps Bathroom Hot&Cold Water Faucet
- Le Chasseur 071070 Enameled Cast Iron Rectangular Terrine Fry Pan
- Sulawesi Kalossi, Whole Bean Coffee, 5-Pound Bag
- XAH@ Kaiping double copper stainless steel bathroom accessories glass round pedestal bathroom glass shelf racks 420 long , 420156400mm
- Bathroom Sink Tap Single Handle Bathroom Faucet Antique Brass Hot and Cold Water Tap 360 Degree redating Lavatory Faucet
- Keurig, Tully's, French Roast Coffee, K-Cup Counts, 50 Count
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Copper Cold and Hot Single-Hole Basin Faucet
- Progress Lighting P300044-009 Tilley Brushed Nickel Three-Light Bath & Vanity,
- Bemis 1200SLOWT 023 Toilet Seat, Slow-Close Elongated Closed Front Plastic with Easy-2-Clean Hinges, Pink by Bemis
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.